chapter two

here i was with mary full of 50 students hearing lectures from doctors professor on how to do open heart surgery in case the on call surgeon won't make it in time. i was annoyed with the fact my hair was dull and down so i reached in my pocket to grab my matching scrunchy and then realized a piece of paper fell out of my jacket pocket. i picked it up and realized it was from the john doe from starbucks. i tried to take my mind off of him but i just couldn't. the words he spoke wasn't in a heavy accent, it was light, sweet and gorgeous. even though i didn't get to face him face to face, i knew he was a gentleman. a part of me wanted to text him but part of me didn't. maybe it was just a prank or the one??? mary raised her brow and whispered, "let me guess, you're thinking about the british john doe" i whispered back in sarcasm, "whaaaaaatttttttttt noooo...lmao yeah i am. i wanna text him but what if it was a prank to get back at me." two hours passed by and it was about 1pm, mary and i walked out of the building and saw ethan leaning against the car. "hey let's grab some lunch?" ethan smirked. mary grabbed my hands and said, "come on, it's been so long we all went out. ethan wants to buy." i said "perfect" ethan took us to this restaurant/bar and its absolutely stunning, like i don't even think i could afford..but ethan was being an gentleman and wanted an reunite with each. other since mary and i has been with med school and ethan busy with some schooling that we don't even know..i hated being the third wheel while ethan and mary are being you know typical boyfriend and girlfriend shit but we were all good friends till the end. i looked down at the crumbled paper john joe gave me..im having multiple feelings and thoughts about this. who knew something so small could be huge in a thought, you know? i sighed and said, "hey im gonna go to the bar right there and get myself a shot of-tequila." i was waiting an reply by mary or ethan but hell they didn't pay attention. so instead of trying to waste seconds by getting their stupid attention, i got up and went to the bar alone looking like a foolish 20 year old girl. i notice there was an open seat next to this man and he seemed suspicious. like his position was and the clothes he was wearing, like dull almost secretive. but oh well, i approached to him and ask nicely, "hey is this seat taken?" he said something almost as if i recognized it!! "no ma'am its not. im waiting for this woman to text me" my left brow rosed into confusion and my body was in adrenaline rush....