Jared Padalecki

You were so excited to finally be able to go to a con and see a panel with Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins. It was your dream come true. The panel started out amazing, they were so funny and adorable.

You knew your anxiety was going to be high, this con is stuffed with people, as was the panel, and that did not mix well with your social anxiety at all. When the panel starts you try to focus on the amazing men on stage but you can't help but feel too crowded, too many people around you. It feels like everyone is staring at you, like they're all judging you, planning on ways to hurt you. You feel vulnerable, like you're naked on display. Why? Why did this have to happen now? Can't you just have one good day?

You glance around again feeling like your throat is closing in on itself. You can't take it, you run out of the room hyperventilating. You hope to yourself no one noticed your quickly made escape  fas you rush into the men's room shakily.

Luckily there's no one in the bathroom, you stand infront of a sink spashing a bit of water onto your face trying to calm down in vain. It feels like you're about to vomit but also like your throat is closing and theres not enough oxygen. You didn't hear the door open or close as someone comes in but someone clearing their throat did grab your attention.

"Stupid question, but are you okay?" You'd recognise that voice anywhere.

You look over to Jared Padalecki in all his glory, why is this how you had to meet him? You hyperventilate even more closing your eyes. This is wrong, you weren't supposed to meet him like this. Why do you fuck everything up? Is there nothing you can do right? You can't breathe, you're going to die. Shit. Air, need, please! Your mind screams at your throat but nothing happens.

"Hey, it's going to be alright." He walks over to you resting a hand on your shoulder lightly. "I need you to breathe with me, think you can do that for me?" You nod squeezing your already shut eyes even more together.

"Breathe in," He holds it for a moment. "Breathe out. That's good keep doing that. Just in. And out." He guides you to match his breathing.

"You're alright, you're alive and safe. Nothing is going to hurt you, it's okay. Just breathe." His voice is soothing. Soon your breathing his calm, you look up at Jared timidly.

"You did so well." He praises wiping a few of your tears away.

"Thank you." You whisper gratefully wiping the rest of you tears away.

"Of course. When I saw you run out of the panel I knew something was wrong, I had to come make sure you were okay." He's so kind it hurts.

"You left the panel for me?" You ask confused, why would he do that? Then you worry, everyone's going to be so upset with you for being the reason why Jared left the panel.

"Well, of course, you didn't look well. I couldn't just ignore that." Jared is just too precious for this world. You hug him saying another 'thank you'.

"You're quite welcome. Are you feeling well enough to go back to the panel?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah, I think I'm fine now..." Honestly you're not sure if you are or not but you didn't want to keep him from the panel any longer.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to push yourself too much." Jared seems honestly concerned.

"Yeah, I'm better now." You give a small smile.

"Alright, if you're sure." He leads you back to the panel where you can enjoy said panel without the overwhelming anxiety.