Chapter 18: How and Wow

I'm sorry in advance for the frequent POV switching!!

- ALEXANDERS POV -
Everything was changing. Angie and James were SoulMates. I was so happy for them. Eliza was moving out of her dorm with Angie and into Maria's, since Maria didn't have a roommate for some reason. James was moving in with Angelica. Peggy and John were already together. Hercules and Laf were already together. Thomas and I were already together. Everything was working out. That is, until Angelica called us approximately a month after our party when Eliza was released from the hospital.

- ANGELICAS POV -
Of course.

I had been throwing up for about 6 days after the party. It sucked. James was worried, so I went to the doctors. I was sitting in the waiting room after they checked on me to get the news. After a while, I heard my name called.

"Angelica Schuyler, please come to room 4." I hear a voice announce. I walk down the hallway nervously. Oh, God. What if I had cancer? What if I was dying?

"Hi, Angelica. I've looked over your results and symptoms and after testing a few things, I can confirm: you are pregnant! Congratulations!" My head is swimming. Pregnant? No. I can't be pregnant. I'm 20! I'm in college! I'm too young to be pregnant. What will James say? Will he- oh God, will he leave me?

Stop, Angie. I think to myself. You'll be fine. I repeat it over and over in my head until the doctor says,

"Angelica? Are you alright?" She asks me, looking concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shocked, that's all." I tell her, forcing a smile onto my face. Of course, the one time I have unprotected sex, and my first time having sex for that matter, I got pregnant. We set up my next appointment and the doctor gives me some things about childbirth and motherhood. This sure will be a ride. I call Eliza first. I burst into tears as it's ringing. Will she judge me? My own sister?

- ELIZAS POV -
Angelica was finally going to the doctor. I was worried she was badly sick or something, so I urged her to go. It's about time she did. Then, I got the call. She's crying.

"Angie? Are you alright?" I ask, fearing the worst.

"Not really." She says. Oh no.

"Angie, what'd the doctor say?" I need to know. Is my sister ok?

"Eliza... I'm pregnant." I don't hear it at first. Then I realize. She's pregnant. Pregnant. Oh my God, it was my fault. She had 7 minutes in heaven with James. She told me they had sex. Oh no.

"I'm going to be an aunt?" Is all I say.

"Yes. Are you.. mad?" She asks, scared. I gasp. She's worried I'll leave her since she's pregnant! No, no, no!

"Angie! Why would I be mad?" I ask, hoping she knows I'm not.

"Because... I'm 20 and in college and pregnant with my boyfriends baby?" She says, a little hesitant and confused sounding.

"Angelica, I'm so happy for you. I know you'll be fine. I know James will be happy. I'm sure of it. And you'll be a great mother. I'll help you through this, Angie. Don't worry." I tell her. She breaks down in tears again, but I can tell it's from relief.

"Ok. Thank you. I'm going to call Peggy now. I love you so much." She says, crying less.

"I love you too Angelica." We hang up and I sigh. I'm going to be an aunt.

- PEGGYS POV -
I'm sitting on the couch with John. We're watching The Office. Suddenly, my phone starts playing Angelica's ringtone. I jump and get up, kissing John as I walk outside to answer the call.