31

H A R R Y

"You got through the week," I smiled, bringing my lips up to kiss her cheek where the cut was nearly invisible now. She turned her head to face me, where I couldn't resist from kissing her lips. I could feel her smiling against my lips, to the point where she pulled away laughing. I had no idea what was so funny but I found myself laughing with her.

"You're such a lovesick puppy," she teased, kissing my nose and standing up from under the blankets, stepping across me and jumping off the bed. I looked down at her bare stomach, eyes catching onto the little sparkly piece on her belly button.

"You never told me when you got a piercing." I bit my lip, looking up to meet her eyes just before she opened my drawer.

"It's silly, you don't want to know." She chuckled a little before finally pulling out a pink pair of socks I had no idea were still there.

"Oh but I do." I smirked, watching as she sat cross legged and put the socks onto her feet. She looked up at me with narrowed eyes, standing up and coming and sitting on the bed in front of me.

"Basically I was trying to prove a point to myself that I could do things without you." She chuckled, face palming in embarrassment. "I nearly got a tattoo that said 'f.uck you'."

I couldn't help but burst into laughter at her explanation, not expecting to hear that at all. She brought her hand up to slap my chest before folding her arms and pouting at me.

"I'm sorry babe but that's just too funny."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." She rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm a rebel. Speaking of which, what did you get arrested for?"

I felt my body suddenly tense from her question, being reminded of the way I gave into Isabelle so easily. I couldn't possibly imagine what caused me to be this stupid and careless, but all I know is that I couldn't stop thinking about Lana the whole time. I so badly wanted to take out my anger and frustration that I was willing to do something illegal.

"Graffiti." I mumbled, cringing at the words I wrote on the side of the bowling alley on the freeway where I'm sure thousands of people had seen by now. It was a reckless act that hurt my mum more than anyone and if only I could take it back.

Lana furrowed her eyebrows, eyes narrowing down at me as if she were suspicious about something. However, the stare she was giving me slowly vanished and the corner of her mouth twitched into a small smile. Without saying anything else, she rolled across me, back into the bed where she took the remote of the tv and turned it on.

Her eyes were pointed at the screen but I could tell her mind was elsewhere. Without further thinking, I leaned across to her and began kissing her neck, where she giggled a little since that was her most ticklish place. I sucked on the area, occasionally using my teeth to leave a little mark on her that claimed she was mine no matter what. My lips began to travel down to her collarbones where I placed two gentle kisses on them. I could feel her eyes burning into me, followed by the slight increase in her heartbeat. It was nice to know I still had this effect on her.

I slowly but carefully moved my position so that I was slightly above her as I began to trail down her valley, where I quickly took a glance at her closed eyes. She looked so innocent yet so sexy that I felt my own heart increase at the realisation of how hard I had fallen for her. I had always known it was inevitable for me to fall for her, I just didn't realise it would hurt.