Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Be glad I don't. I'd accidentally destroy it somehow.

Warnings: Really sad, and implied rape

If you are feeling depressed or seek someone to talk to, I am here. I promise this story gets happier guys!

~~~~

Arron's pov

Run.

That's what I had to do right now. That's all I had to do. I did not have to stop. I did not have to look back. I had one thing I had to do right at this very moment, and that was run. I was told not to stop, and I wasn't going to. I couldn't. I could hear them chasing after me, their large boots crunching loudly dead leaves and twigs as we vaulted through the forest. My feet ached and bled from the branches and sharp rocks I stepped on, but I didn't slow down. He told me I had to escape, and escape I would.

My legs hurt. They hurt so badly. The drugs in my system willed me to slow down and rest, if even for a moment. But I knew that stopping meant getting caught. I knew I was losing my captors, I could hear them falling behind as I weaved through the towering trees desperately. They were monsters, but even monsters could get tired. I tried not to think about it. I tried to but aside what I'd been through for the time being so I could focus on what I had been told to do: run.

I do not have a home, not anymore. They came to our village, and they burned our small civilization to the ground. They killed all the men they came across, leaving only the women and children alive. It was horrifying. There was so much smoke and blood. We were loaded into wagons. Anyone who dared cry out for help was killed immediately. We were all so scared. I was so scared. And the things they did to us... to me. Death would have been preferable. 

I tripped over a root, and I cursed myself for letting myself drift into my thoughts anyway. I scrambled back to my feet, hissing out in pain. I lifted up my foot, yanking out a large stick. I threw it as I began running again, nearly falling over all over again. I forced myself to continue, struggling to stay balanced. I couldn't hear the ones hunting me anymore, evidence that I'd lost them, but that didn't stop me. I kept running just as I was told.

The makeup that had been placed on my face felt runny, and I wiped at it with the sleeve of the rather revealing top I'd been placed in. The mini skirt I had on was ripped on the side from my persistent running, my legs finally able to break free. My entire body hurt, screaming with pain. I tried not the think about the blood caked on my legs. I shivered. I could have a mental breakdown later. I'd been held captive for a month. That month was full of fighting, of resilience and strength. I could be strong for just one more day, at least. 

I stumbled again, pushing off a tree trunk to regain balance. My chest heaved as I my lungs seemed to shrink to the size of peas. My stomach hurt, and my head ached, but I had to keep going. Getting out was a one time thing. If they found me, I would be killed, no questions asked. If not killed on sight, I'd be tortured instead. I'd sooner put a kunai in my own heart that allow that to happen to me once more.

Fighting my way through some thick brush, I hissed lowly as twigs clawed at my face, grabbing at my already tattered clothing and pulling at my dark hair. I clenched my eyes shut, fighting through it, using my arms as a shield for my face. Branched flicked my back as I shoved through them forcibly. The forest seemed so quiet despite it being the middle of the day. I wondered what that meant. Maybe they think I'm a predator... or maybe that means my predators are still out there. Chasing me silently.

The thought sent another shot of adrenaline coursing through me, and I stepped forward. Nobody could be trusted. I needed to find a place I could settle in alone to heal, and then I would run more. I would leave this land, never to be seen by those beasts again. I'd go all the way across the globe if need be. Bur for now, for now I had to run. I was the only one to escape. Not only did I have to save my own life, but the other women and children there were counting on me. They had some little spark of hope all because a small, malnourished twelve year old girl managed to get out. But their hope gave me hope, and it urged me to keep going. I had to find a way to help them too.

I let out a yelp as I came to a small drop off, falling painfully into the muddy trench. I let out a loud groan, clutching my now pounding hand to my chest. I stood up shakily, looking around. The trench wasn't super deep, pretty shallow actually. I looked to see a small bit of water draining out. I nearly cried out in relief. Our village had these, these drainage paths for rain water to prevent flooding. They ran out of our small home, usually to ponds or lakes. I began running in the direction slight trickle of water was coming from.

My brain clouded as I forced my body to keep going, going off pure instinct at this point, unable to think clearly. I tripped and stumbled over rocks, having a delayed reaction when seeing them. It was clear to me that I was going to pass out soon, but I kept running. Like I'd been told. I continued trudging up the muddy trench until a large wall came into sight. I was taken aback, but I didn't stop. The bigger the village it is, the easier it is to hide in. I continued until I came to the source of the trench. The bottom of the wall had a slab cut out of it. It was narrow and very low to the ground, nearly touching the ground. No adult could slide in. I even doubted I would fit. But I was small, and currently very skinny. I had to try.

I didn't hesitate to get down on my stomach, shoving my cheek down the ground and beginning to inch through the opening. The rocks on the ground scratched at my cheek, digging into my stomach and chest as well as my legs as I wriggled through. They couldn't follow me now: not through this opening. The wall was quite thick, but luckily I didn't get stuck. I made it through, stood up, and I kept running.

I veered off the trench's path and ran straight for the nearest set of trees. They were fenced off by a small, white farm fence. It was easy to slide through, and I didn't hesitate too either. I darted into the cover of the trees, bolting deeper into the mass of reasonably-tamed wilderness. A few deer and squirrels peered after me as I darted sprinted past, face stained with tears and mucus, and covered in scratches and blood.

I felt my head begin to get lighter and lighter as I ran, and I knew the drugs they'd managed to get in me before I escaped were finally fighting through my pure adrenaline, fighting to put me to sleep. I stumbled as my head spun, tripping and skidding lightly across the grass. I let out a groan, trying to push myself up with my arm. My head spun the second I tried to lift it. I fell limp again, panting and trembling with pain and exhaustion. I swallowed thickly, the inside of my mouth feeling sticky. Finally, after three hours, my body submitted to the Rohypnol they'd forced into me. The drug finally did it's job.

My world went dark.