Chapter 2- Prepare

A/N Not sure how many of my readers, stuck with me for the sequal, but I want to thank all of you whom are sitll there to support my book, and have not given up on me. Let me know what y'all think.

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 2- Prepare

*Levi*

"What is it now?" I growled, irritated I was being called for one rouge, again. The Warrior that was talking, shook in fear.

"I dont know sir, Aaron sent me. He seemed very insistent." He said hurriedly. I groaned and stood up, making my way to the other side of my desk ,motioning for him to fallow me. He explained they were getting ready the execution, when William had ran and hugged the rouge. By the time I got to closer to the execution section. My wolf moved restlessly, I felt him willing my feet to walk forward faster.

"Aaron?" I asked across the crowd, that separated bringing me to where Aunt Aliee, William, and Aaron stood. All three of them hiding something. My wolf began going crazy, as a sweet smell filled my nostrils. Aaron, looked at me smiling.

"Alpha, meet Ivory." He said stepping aside. The first thing that struck me was her bright red hair, with a slight wave at the ends. She was wearing one of the back up outfits, that fit her loosely everywhere, but I could tell she was very small. She had pale skin, and freckles littered over her cheeks, she was incredibly cute, but had a sexy look to it. Then her deep dark blue eyes captured my gaze. I knew my sunglasses hid my eyes from her.

'Mate! Mate! Mine!."

"Mine!." I growled, Aaron smirked and walked away, she looked shock. I realized her hands were in cuffs. This was the rouge? She didn't look like a rouge. Aaron removed the cuffs. I walked up to her, seeing her lips moving, as if she was muttering.

****Ivory****

As soon as I heard the deep rich voice, ask for Aaron. My heart fell out of my chest, No! no no no no. Was all I could think. He was big, a tight black T-shirt stretched tightly across his torso. His eyes hidden by sunglasses. His skin was tan, and his arms about the size of my waist. I looked down to the ground, once he yelled 'Mine!'. It cant be, No, please no. Not now.

 I felt the warmth of his body radiating across me. I freaked, why did i have to met him today? I cant stand rejection then death, or captivity.

"I wont do it." I muttered. I felt the need to curl into a ball. "I wasn't meant to be a weapon." His eyes widened.

"You my mate." His voice hard. I felt tears come to my eyes, but I pushed them back. "Your mine." He thought he would use the mate bond against me, to make me do what he wanted?

""No! That's not right! No no no." I muttered, how could he be so cruel? To use it against me, would he reject me, but not make it official, so I hung on by a thread? His jaw clenched, and then his face went emotionless, and so did his voice.

"Okay, then." With that he turned swiftly, and walked away. Aaron and William looked at me in shock. Aaron's eyes went blank, so I could tell he was on a pack link."

"I have to sign you up for school, your allowed to stay as long as you want. You dont have to leave, but you are not forced to say." Aaron's voice was cold. I looked to the ground and nodded. A tear slipped down, and I couldn't stop it, but thankfully my face was covered. I wiped the tear away, and looked up to Aaron, not meeting his eyes.

"Yes, sir." I saw his features look in shock, he shivered. As if trying to remove the shock.

He insisted, on signing me up right there, and explained, I would have to stay until I graduated, in trade for my freedom. I was shocked to say the least, but agreed anyway. I knew I had to find the Alpha, so he could reject me. I was told to go to school, at eight in the morning, tomorrow. I figured it would be a good time, to find out where the Alpha lived. I agreed, knowing I would be ready in time for the day. I had already graduated high-school, but I didn't tell Aaron that.

'He is leaving us isnt he?' My wolf, Ivy, asked.

'As if you truly doubted it?' She didn't answer, we both knew that when the day came. Our mate would reject us. She whimpered, and I felt bad.

'He didn't reject us, yet.' Her voice whining for hope. I shook myself, standing still. How could I have forgot to let him reject me, he physically cant mate someone else, if he dosnt reject me. I will have to find him again, he goes to the school, Aaron had told me. I will let him reject me then. He might not want me, but I dont want him to be unhappy for the rest of his life.

"You need to keep moving." I nodded, and mummbeled a 'Yes, Beta' as I made my way up to where he was, and followed numbly as we made our way to the school. Ivy, was the name my wolf whispered to me, when she first interred my mind. I figured it fit enough with my own name, Ivory. She broke the connection, but her focus wasn't strong enough, because I still heard her faint whimpers filling my head.

*********

I truly wasn't sure why, I had sighed up for the school. I knew I would be leaving soon. But I got a cheep motel room. That showed extreme signs of use. But it was something I had grown used to.The strong smell of cigaret smoke, burns on the walls. Off white walls, that obviously had been white when it was painted. I walked through the cheap room, for $10 a night, it was as god as it gets. The bathroom, had a small shower, that had dirt in the bottom, and a pair of dirty shoes. I snorted when I saw the trash hadn't been changed. The front room had a bed, a couch, and a small fridge and microwave, that looked 30 years old A closet, that reeked of puke, sweat and a tangy smell of blood. Stains proving, this closet had seen a lot of sex in its day. I shivered, and slammed it shut. I wasn't even going to touch the bed.

I threw my book bag on the couch, and sat down next to it. I was overdue for a stop anyway. I tried to think about how long, I had been running as wolf, and as human on and off. But the days were so blurred, I didn't know. I realized it was over 3 week of me and my wolf never resting at the same time. The downside, was if my wolf was out, and I slept in her mind, she couldn't use my magic. And when I was running, and my wolf asleep, I couldn't shift. Leaving me vulnerable to the many rouges, who wanted a piece of ass. Or just a thrill. Also, to vulnerable to the pack wolves, that were hunting witches. Special wolves, called Trackers. Most packs has a lot. But the ones that I had to watch for, were the Sniffers. The ones who could smell out enemies. Like Rouges, rival Packs, and Witched.... Unfortunately, I had two of the three things they looked for.

I mentally prepared myself, for the rejection that was to come, when I found the Alpha, at school. My wolf stayed silent, and even though the sun was shining bright through the window, I felt my eyes fell. My eye lids falling on their own accord, my last thought was one of my wolf.

'We have always been a reject, why should this time hurt anymore?'

**************************************************************

Comment Vote or Fan please