Chapter 9: Meeting The Gang

I walk out of my room quietly and walk down the stairs

I walk out of my room quietly and walk down the stairs. I ended up in the kitchen. "Hello there," I hear someone say, I jump in surprise. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya." I turn around to see a man.

"H-Hi." Oh and did I mention that he's hot? "Hi, I'm Aaron." He says, Aaron has brown hair with a few gray strands. "I-I'm Thalia." I say, he nods. "Oh, I know. Everyone is talking about you." He says,

"Uhh...I-is that a b-bad thing?" I ask, "No! Of course not! They are just excited to have a girl in the house." He says, "Oh, so you're in this gang with my brother?"

"Uh, well, I'm the chef. I cook them dinner, breakfast, and lunch. But I have a room here. So I guess I'm part of the gang," He says, I nod. "Come. You should meet everyone."

Aaron brings me back to the living room where everyone else was. "Hey sis. Did you like your room?" Damson asks, "Y-Yeah, it was big. V-Very big." I say,

"So I see that you've met our chef Aaron." He says, "Y-yeah." I stutter, "Well this is the rest of the gang. Well except for him," he points to a little boy, probably about 11 or some where around that age.

"That's Cameron. He's John's little brother, he lives here with all of us." Cameron has red hair, the same green eyes as John, and freckles. "Hi," I say, "Hello Thalia." He says, smiling at me. I notice that he has two dimples.

"And this is Daniel and David, they are twins." Damson points to two guys that are leaning on the couch. "Sup girl." David says smirking at me, Daniel punches him then they start fighting. Daniel and David looked alike. They both have brown hair and brown eyes.

"The one that showed you your room is Noah, he's the leader of the gang." Damson says, Noah? Noah is the leader? "Yeah, she knows me already." Noah says,

"S-sorry for a-asking, but how's Noah a gang leader if he's still in school?" I ask, "He's not still in school. Noah's actually 21. He had to pretend to be in school for something." Damson says,

"Oh." I say, "Yep, I'll answer all your questions later." Damson says, I nod. "You're in the family now." David says getting up from the ground. "F-family?"

"Yep, our gang is a family." John says, so that must be why Cameron lives here. I smile at everyone.

"So be yourself around us. You'll be here for a while!" Shane says, messing up my hair. I sigh, "Oh, and you know John, Shane, and Jason, right?" Damson asks, I nod. "Great! So that's everybody!"

I look at Noah to see him already looking at me, I quickly look back at Damson. "Why do you stutter?" Cameron asks me, "How old are you!? 5?!" David asks slapping Cameron on the back of his head.

"No, I'm 13 thank ya very much." Cameron says, "Well start acting like it." Jason says, everyone glares at Cameron. "We're supposed to be making Thalia feel like a part of this family." Daniel says,

"I'm sorry for asking a simple question!" He says, "It's fine." I say, "Are you sure it's fine Thalia?" John asks,

"Yeah, i-it's fine!" I say, "Okay..." John says, "Johlia!" David yells, "Johlia? What the hell?" Jason asks, "It's John's and Thalia's ship name!" David says,

"What? Ew! No. That ship will never sail. I'm on the Nalia ship! Noah and Thalia are definitely a ship that will never sink." Daniel says, "No! It's Johlia!" David says punching Daniel.

"No it's Thalin!" Jason says, "Who's that?" Cameron asks, "Its me and Thalia's ship name." Jason says winking at me. "Guys I don't think Thalia likes you shipping her with people!" Noah says with a blank stare.

"That's because you know that Nalia is real," Daniel says, Noah glares at him. "Sorry..." Daniel says looking down.

"Why are you so mean to them?" I ask Noah. "Excuse me?" He asks angrily, everyone's eyes go big. "Why are you so mean to everyone?"

"Because I can be." Noah says, "Because you can? That's not a reason. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should." I say, he walks up to me.

"So now you talk? You finally learned to talk like everyone else? Congrats. But maybe you shouldn't talk just because you can. That big mouth of yours can get you in a lot of trouble." He says, then he walks out of the room and upstairs.

"Wow." Damson says, everyone looks at me surprised but Jason smirks. "So, since the...Nalia ship has sunk. Looks like I only have one more ship to sink. Then the Thalin ship can sail." Jason says, everyone glares at him.

"Not the time? Okay." Then he awkwardly walks to the kitchen. Damson rolls his eyes. "Remind me why we put up with him and why Noah hasn't kicked him out?" Damson asks,

"We don't really have a reason. One day he just kinda became part of the gang. And we have no idea why he's still here." Shane sighs, "Maybe we should just kill him." David says, "Yeah, we should. Daniel go get the guns." Damson says,

"What!? No!" I yell, "Sis, chill, we were just kidding!" He says laughing, I glare at everyone. "Why would y'all joke about something like that?" I ask,

"Because it's funny! Don't be so uptight!" Aaron says, "Oh shut up! I'm not uptight!" I say, "Yes you are." Cameron says turning the tv on.

"Ow!" David yells, punching Daniel. "What did I do!? You got in MY personal space!" Daniel says punching David. They start wrestling on the ground. "I'll go make dinner!" Aaron says, walking to the kitchen.

John, Shane, and Damson watch football and start yelling "Go, Go!"

"Is it always this hectic and loud?" I whisper ask Cameron. "You would be surprised." He whispers to me.

" He whispers to me