In The Beginning

That night Cookie had a little too much to drink and I had to carry her drunk ass back to the house. The air was windy and romantic. Opening the door was a pain in the ass but manage to do it without dropping her. I took her to our room laying her down on our bed.
             I gently turned her over and began unzipping her tight red dress that hugged her curves perfectly. Revealing her beautiful body I couldn't resist but touching her but she slightly pushed my hand away and mumbled

   " Lucious, I'm a gag on you"
             So I pulled the blankets to cover her then grabed her face gently kissed her soft thick lips, her lips slowly locking mine,
             " Go to sleep baby I love you" I said
             " I love you to " she mumbled
So I changed and went to the bathroom before I went to bed. I gotten into the blanket and wrapped my arm around her waist her.
         Feeling her warmth tingling my spine listening to her heartbeat as I fell asleep.

       The next morning I woke up to Cookie singing in the shower. So I dragged my Black ass out of bed took off my pants and walked in the shower. I opened the door and imediately felt the warm air taking over. I saw her beautiful body all wet and curvy. She turned around and showed me her slightly tired face as I stepped in the shower.

           Feeling the warm water against my skin when she wrapped one arm on my waist and the other slowly rubbing the scars on my shouder. I pulled her cliser and kissed her soft lips. She kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away.

            "Dirty grandpa" she said with a smirk on her face

             " You love me anyway" I said with a devious smile before I grabbed her shoulders kissed her neck.

            Then we started to actually shower and clean ourselves before stepping out of the shower. Of course I finished showering first so I stepped out of the shower and put on some clothes and ordered room service. I asked for soft boiled egg, salad, pancakes, and some steak.

           After a while she finally stepped out of the bathroom with a a white hotel robe
And a towel worn around her head. I gently stared at her as she slowly steps closer and threw herself into the bed

           " I feel like shit"

She said like she was gonna gag before rolling away showing me her infamous backside as I slowly crawled to her softlh rubbed her back and arms the soothe her  before saying.

       " you want me to get you anything, you look pale. "

        " I look like shit don't I?" she said gruntingly

           I just smiled, gave her a kiss on her forehead and said
           "yes you do look like shit" I giggled, she did to

But then she immediately pushed my face away. My head hitting the soft pillow as her hand slowly moves away from my neck. She gently got up from the bed to get some water from the counter. She chugs the water pretty quickly before putting it down.

         " I don't think I can do anything today " she said tiredly

      "don't worry about it baby just get some rest. I came here just to be with you anyway " I said comforting her

     She stepped back into bed and pulled the blankets to cover herself as I reached closer and run my hands through her still wet hair ,she turned her head to see and leaned in for a kiss. I feel her soft lips against mine and I grabbed her warm face as she pulled away.
     I opened my eyes as the kiss ended to see her smile that goes up to her eyes.