27

The three sat in Evelyn's living room, Evelyn scurrying around due to nervousness. She had made tea for the group and had drank about three sugary cups already, with her leg bouncing up and down uncontrollably.

"I don't get it, why don't you guys just date?" Kaya asked, an obvious question anyone would ask the two young adults.

"Because Kaya, we don't like each other in that way..." Tom lied to himself and to the two beauties in his surroundings. He's developed feelings for Evelyn, and he couldn't get enough of her. Hence the reason why he's basically dragging her around the world with him.

Evelyn's heart dropped at the sound of his words, and she had chugged down the warm tea once more. Glancing at Kaya, and Kaya sent her a sympathetic look.

"Besides we're just best friends-"

"Exactly." Tom butted in.

"But you're best friends who fuck?" Kaya asked, putting her cup down on the side table next to her love seat. The two nodded their heads. Sending uneasy looks to each other.

"Kaya a lot of people are friends with benefits-"

"Yeah I know that I'm not stupid." Kaya scoffed at Tom.

"I just don't see why you guys date you guys are literally soul mates and you guys act like a couple so-"

"No that wouldn't work-"

"It'd be too strange."

"But it's not strange that you two fuck?" Kaya laughed, watching Evelyn fill her tea cup back up.

"And what if you end up getting her pregnant?" Kaya joked, Tom rolled his eyes and Evelyn took another swallow of her tea. Clearing her throat before speaking up.

"Then we get rid of the baby."

"What? We never discussed this!" Tom reacted, shocked that Evelyn would say such thing.

"Calm down Tom I'm not getting pregnant in a long time... I got an IUD years ago." She mumbled the last part into her mug. Kaya snickered at Evelyn's and Tom's banter.

"Okay but would you really get rid of the baby if you did get pregnant?" He asked, looking at his best friend. She set her mug down and shrugged.

"Tom! What do you expect, you're a full time actor and I'm still in school and almost have my degree. And it's not even possible so it won't even happen so." She shook her head, Tom was hurt at her sudden outburst but let it go quickly. Kaya saw the tension between the two and their little chat about children, and she knew if they carried on any longer it would get messy. Although Tom knew that Evie was right, they were too young and irresponsible for a child at this point.

"So does Haz know about your little thing that's going on here?"

"No, and no one was supposed to know either." Evelyn huffed, she was now irritated that they were making a big deal about everything. She shrugged her shoulders, "So what, Tom and I fuck, what the hell is the big deal?"

"It's just like this big secret the both of you two are hiding from your best friends and it just doesn't make any sense." Kaya explained, picking up her mug. Evelyn let out another sigh, turning towards Tom. Grabbing his chin, pulling him towards her and smashing her lips against his. She let her lips linger on his before pulling away, looking at Kaya who had absolute shock on her face.

"Make sense now?" Evelyn asked. She slowly nodded her head.

"Uhhh- yeah I guess." She shrugged her shoulders looking between Ev and Tom. Tom had a bewildered look on his face as well, watching Evelyn stand up.

"Ev, if Kaya knows, it's only fair that Harrison gets to know." Tom spoke to the brunette who was making her way into the kitchen.

"Can't he just find out on his own? I mean, Kaya and Harry did." She called from the kitchen. Kaya rolled her eyes at Tom who let out a chuckle.

"I guess." He sighed, feeling bad that his own best friend was out of this entire loop. He heard Kaya's phone buzzing and glanced at her as she put her phone to her ear. Starting to chat with whoever who called her. Tom wondered why Evie was so frustrated with everything and it really was just Kaya who found out.

Tom made his way into the kitchen, looking at the very irritated girl who was looking in her cabinet for the biscuits Haz forced her to buy.

"Lovey what's wrong?" He sweetly asked, Evelyn's heart fluttered at the pet name he had just called her.

"I dunno, it's just why is this a big deal?" She mumbled the last part. Finding the box of chocolate biscuits and pulling it out.

"Kaya just found out that we have sex. Like yeah that is very shocking, imagine if we found out that her and Haz do the same." Evelyn let out a little shutter as Tom mentioned Kaya and Haz and they both laughed.

"Hey guys, I gotta dip. My dad needs help with something at home. Ummm- I'll text you guys, we can probably do something tomorrow?" Kaya rushed her speaking, as she pulled on her coat. Tom was nodding and Evelyn spoke up, "Yeah, I'll definitely text you."

Kaya hugged the both of them very quickly before basically running out of the apartment. Evelyn looked at the box of biscuits finding no need to eat them anymore. She heard Tom chuckle behind her pulling her hair back from her neck.

"Oooh that is very bad. Sorry Ev." He laughed while Evelyn rolled her eyes. She turned upwards to him, "Isn't it only fair that I get to put one on you since you put some on me?"

_____________

Tom let out a moan, grasping a handful of Evelyn's hair as she went down on him. He shut his eyes, throwing his head back against the pillow as he enjoyed the wonders of his best friends mouth. He looked down at the girl in between his legs sucking on his cock and he let out a choked gasp as he felt his high coming on.

She gagged as he pulled her head down a little more, his hips involuntarily bucking up.

"Evie- Evie- baby." He managed to say through his heavy breathing and grunts. She hummed around him and kept eye contact. He couldn't control himself anymore and he came in her mouth, she swallowed every single drop of him and it could make him just as hard again. He licked the underside of his cock, as she released from Tom. She opened her empty mouth for him to show him that she had swallowed every little bit of him. He ran his fingers from her hair to the bottom of her chin grinning at her. She slid his boxers back to its original place.

She started to back off of the bed and Tom called at her.

"Hey where do you think you're going?!" He exclaimed as she left him, in the middle of the bed but at least he was relieved. She hopped off of the bed just left in her lingerie as a view for Tom.

She went over to his side, picking up his button shirt and put it around her not caring to button it up. Tom smiled at the sight, he grabbed her wrist. Pulling her down and connected his lips to hers quickly.

"C'mon, get dressed I'm hungry." She giggled pulling away. Lust filled Tom's eyes, bringing her back down again. She squealed as he came on top of her, trailing kisses down her sternum and down her stomach mumbling the soft words of,

"Me too." Before pulling her panties down.

a/n: chapter sucked but whatevs more to come