Thirteenth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm bored wish you were here, S.

So, I'll tell you something about my new school... Well, it's big, there are two canteen: one is in the girls building and the other one is in the boys building; the gym is at the top of the boys building, there's an elevator but only the teachers can use it not the students unless you tell them that you're sick like having an asthma or heart condition to allow you use the elevator, if not, then endure it. The school is rich; they have several computer laboratories inside the boys building too. Their auditorium is like a theater, no wonder that they have a theater club. The faculty, guidance office, registrar, etc. are all on air conditioned. Oh and by the way, instead of nuns they have priests. Yes, priests. Because the church owns the school, it's a catholic school. The uniform for girls, well, the skirt is checkered as well as the necktie. I'll show you the picture of my uniform on the next letter. The tuition fee is very expensive, it feels like you are studying in a university. Anyway, we don't have lockers so we were allowed to leave some books behind if we want to or if our teachers allowed us to leave them so that we can't bring the books at home, they were very concerned about us, students. Some of my classmates are half Filipinos. The sections are starting from "Diocese of" or "Archdiocese of"; of course, we're studying in a catholic school. My school service is a tricycle.

After a few days, I encounter a biggest problem in my life; it's my first time that I was bullied by my classmates in my new school. So, I was always sent to the guidance office and my adviser also concerned about me. She knew that I was bullied but I am trying my best to focus in my studies. I have friends but they don't know about this. I didn't also tell this to my parents, I kept it from them. I don't want them to pity me or something. This is the reason why your ex-best friend became like this. I shut down myself from everything that surrounds me. I became depressed because of the bullying. I became a weak girl. I almost deactivate my account in Facebook. I almost got into a fight with my classmate because she provoked me. It's THEIR fault that I became like this. I AM BROKEN. If I'm going to smile that would be a fake smile, because I'm crying inside.

Your ex-best friend,

M