Chapter 18

Wow so this chapter is pretty mysterious and exciting. I have a huge plan for this story and I'm super excited to make it play out. Also I finished writing this at around 3AM so I'm sorry if there's some typos and stuff like that. Anyways please let me know what you think I love every single one of you!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 18

It's been four whole entire hours since they had arrived at the hospital and so far no one was allowed in Harry's room. Louis was still in hysterics as he sat in one of the hard chairs in the emergency wards waiting room.

Marcel was sitting in the seat right beside the boy with a comforting hand rubbing soothing circles into the boy's thighs trying to reassure him that everything was going to be alright even though he wasn't sure if that was actually true with all of the blood he's seen his older brother lose.

"How is he?" A familiar voice startles the two men out of their own worried minds and the two turn towards the voice to find a worried looking Liam.

"There's no word yet," Marcel tells one of his oldest friend's knowing that Liam must have been feeling some of the same feelings that he was at the moment.

"How are you holding up?" A quiet voice asks from beside Louis and the feathery haired boy turns to see a concerned Niall sitting in the seat beside him.

Louis didn't even know how to find the words to tell Niall how he was feeling in that moment. He shouldn't be having these types of feelings for someone who broke him down so mentally just around twelve hours ago, but with the man's blood staining the man's younger brother's shirt and the picture of him surrounded in a puddle of blood both of his wrists slashed open just made the younger boy realize just how bad Harry's disorder was and as his therapist he failed in helping the man all because of his own fear of what he could do to him. "I can't watch him die, Niall," Louis finally manages to get out to the blonde boy, tears already falling down the boy's cheeks as he thinks about Harry dying when he could have done something more to keep him alive.

Niall gives his friend his best reassuring smile pulling the other boy onto his lap so that he can cradle the fragile boy's head into his chest so that he can pet his hands through the boy's soft hair as he cries into the material of his shirt.

"You called him?!" The voice of Marcel shouts in clear distress in the nearby hallway of the waiting room.

Liam had told the younger of the Styles brothers that he needed to tell him something, dragging him out of earshot of both their little angel's to tell the other man the news of how he had called the one person he thought would be able to do some good in this mess that the brothers seemed to have gotten into.

Liam knew that this would be the other man's reaction to calling him up, but he knew that it was for the better that he had done so. "Of course I did Marcel, he had to know about something like this," Liam answers the other man's distressed words not regretting his decision one bit.

"He's not coming here is he?" Marcel asks as he grips a fist full of his long curly hair as he thinks about how much he would rather not see him, not now or ever if he was being completely honest.

"Of course he is Marcel, Harry could be dying right now, did you expect him to just stay in America after I have him that news?" Liam was rather annoyed with the man in front of him, he knew that Marcel and Harry had a huge grudge against him after Edward's passing, but he needed to know about something like this.

"Call him back up and tell him to stay in fucking America where he belongs," Marcel spits at the other male, absolutely hating the thought of him coming to Japan right now.