Go!

YN POV:

"I win! So, when should we start our little competition?" I asked. Catastrophe grinned.
"Tonight." I smiled and began running in circles, singing.
"Fresh blood in my hands, countless lives beneath me, no one knows, no one ever will, that I, YN LN am their humble murderer~!" I giggled as I ran around them.
"How... how did you even come up with those lyrics?" EJ asked. I came to a stop and shrugged.
"Beats me."

EJ POV:

Why does this girl have to be so darn cute? Why? I felt myself blushing under my mask. Toby nudged me with his elbow.
"Someone's in looo-ooove~." He sang. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer as he snickered. "L-Lucky you're wearing a hood, b-because *twitch* that blush is probably on your e-ears and neck *twitch* by n-now."
"Would you just be quiet?" I whisper-yelled at him. It only made him snicker more.

Toby POV:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
I called Catastrophe and asked her if she wanted to annoy Masky with me, to which she happily accepted. I ran off with her by my side, leaving EJ and YN to train.

Catastrophe POV:

I love annoying Masky. It's just so easy to make him angry. I giggled to myself as I followed Toby. I think EJ's in loooove. Hehehe...

YN POV:

Toby, my training partner, just left. I pouted and plopped onto the floor in frustration.
"You don't seem too happy." EJ said, sitting beside me. I blushed slightly.
"Slender told Toby to help me train, but he just left." He nodded.
"But you fought with Catastrophe." He pointed out. I sighed, staring out into the distance.
"Yeah..." I closed my eyes and breathed in the crisp autumn air. It felt nice to finally be outdoors.

EJ POV:

The moment is perfect, EJ. Just ask her; if she says no, then just move on.
But what if she says yes? Then what?
Improvise.

I took a deep breath and tutned to YN, who had her eyes closed and looked peaceful. The chilly air blew her HL HC locks gently.
"Y-YN?"

YN POV:

I turned to Jack and tilted my head. I hummed to tell him he had my full attention.
"I... I d-don't know how to start... heh." He sounded so nervous. I nodded, urging him to go on. "W-When I first came to your house, my mission was to... k-kill... you..." my eyes widened slightly as he continued. "B-But when I saw you... I couldn't. I d-don't know why, but I c-couldn't bring myself to do it. Your EC eyes sparkled like (gem that matches your eye color; brown= I have no idea, so just stars, I guess, blue= sapphires, green= emeralds), and your HL HC hair seemed so soft and beautiful. I was afraid that bringing you to the mansion would ensure your death, so I took you to the cabin. I held you there against your will, and I'm sorry. But, here we are now, and there's a question that's been eating at my heart. I know we just met a few days ago, b-but..." he trailed off. My eyes widened even more, and my cheeks flared up as he said five words that made my heart skip a beat:

AN HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I'M EVIL.

SORRY NOT SORRY!

Although, you can probably guess the words. It's an Eyeless Jack X Reader, for Pete's sake!
(BTW who's Pete?)

-CreepyBreaker