The BAD girl is always more fun. Ch 2

The Bad Girl Is Always More Fun:

Chapter Two:

I say nothing to the teacher. I just stare blankly at him, he repeats his question, "Are -" gulp, "Are you the new student?" I nodded once, and the teacher seems so scared. Well I guess I would be to if I read my file. The teacher eager to look away from me turned to the class. "Class, we have a new student today, and I expect everyone to treat her well, and make her feel welcomed," I didn't turn to look at the class, I just kept looking broadly at the teacher, he turned back around to me noticing I hadn't looked away. He looked like he was hyperventilating. "Would you- would you like to, introduce your self to the class?" I just kept looking at him, he got more and more afraid. I wanted to laugh. He shuffled around his desk and went to open his mouth to tell me something, but I just turned my back and walked to the back of the classroom. The back row of seats had nobody in it, as if it was a no mans land. Well I didn't want to go sit with any of the groups today. Well, actually any day for that matter.

The lesson had been going for five minutes now and the teacher would send me looks filled with fear, as it seemed I never blinked or looked away. I really thought he might just run away. After about half of class, the teacher excused himself and told us to work on a sheet he left, and hurried away. As soon as the door closed, everyone bust out into noise, discarding their sheets, the nerds and people interested in biology got sucked right in. It took me less then a minute. But, hey, I was really smart. I put the sheet down and when I looked up, two guys where making their way over to me. One looked familiar, oh yeah, he's the one named Kale from the office. The two boys, Kale, and the one I didn't know, walked over cockily to my desk,

"Hey there," Kale said, I just gave him a look as if to say, "Ummm, who are you?" And his friend looked at him and then smirked.

"Thought you said you knew her Kale? Guess you owe me this lovely ladies phone number," Kale huffed a sigh, and I looked at the other boy as if he was a idiot.

"Did you just hear yourself?" I asked him, and seeming as if I had just asked the kid to go behind the bleachers with me, his face looked happy and lustful. Weirdo! He didn't answer my question, so I sighed, "I said, 'Did you just hear yourself?' I mean you just found out this kid don't even know me, so obviously that would mean he doesn't have my number, and even if he did, I would beat the crap out of him before he gave it to a player like you, now go away your boring me," I said in a bored voice, then I looked out the window and let my eyes glaze over. I could see the other guy fuming, and Kale was chuckling. When did he even get here? I bet with the extra time it took me stumbling around he must have made it to class.

A lot of other guys came up and talked to me. Some weren't that bad, just asked about my car. I started to have a big conversation with them about how I was going to modify it. That's when one of the boys spoke up, "Shit, with all that any street racer would kill for that car. What would a girl like you want a car like that for?"

I gave him an "Are you stupid?" look and continued to talk with the other 5 boys, I didn't learn the names of. When time for next class came the teacher still wasn't back. Ok so now I feel a little guilty, just a little though. I walked to my next class: English and Italian. I was very good at Italian, Shaklee is half Italian and half Spanish, but she was like me, and loved the flow of Italian so much better. When lunch came I walked into the Cafeteria, expecting plastic chairs, tables, and a evil lunch lady that I would be super nice to, so I would always get the good food; but as the doors were pushed back, my jaw dropped, it was like a restaurant! It even had a waiter at the door. He was a very good looking waiter, too.

"Hello Miss, just a table for one today?" I laughed, then smiled at him. I looked down at his name tag and looked back up at him.

"Actually, any chance I could get something to go Nick? And please, call me Maddy. I'm no better then you, so I really hate the title thing," The guy look taken back, then a smile formed on his face, and a flash of lust in his eyes. Well I guess guys are guys. Nick grabbed a black folder and handed it to me straightening his pose, and relaxing a little.