||Chapter 48~I'm Worse||

"Come, sit." He said taking me to a chair. I sat down and he kneed in front of me.
"Natalie, I know it might be too soon to ask, but are you planning on keeping this child?"
"Wait, you thought I would want abortion?! Of course I want the child, I just... I don't know if I'm ready for it..." I said crying.
"It's okay, but you gotta see your options. And abortion is an option. I won't tell you what to do with it because well, it isn't my child, but-"
"But you want me to abort it." I said with a frown.
"Look, Natalie, you're young. And you're not ready. But whatever you choose... I'll stand by you." He said more loudly.
I looked into his eyes.
"I don't want to kill it. It's not its fault its father is a psychopath. Sorry, was."
He looked at me coldly.
"Fine. Keep the child. But remember it's Sebastian's child, too. What if it grows up just to be another him?"
"This "it" you're talking about is my child and I don't care because we're gonna raise him right and not like a spoiled brat Sebastian was!"
He looked at me coldly, the type of coldness he had before he met me.
"Who said I'm gonna raise it with you?" He asked unemotionally and my eyes filled tears of hurt.
"You just said you were gonna support me!" I shouted, frustrated.
"And I will. Financially. And I do want to have a child with you. After we get married. When we're both ready for it. And not now, when this child isn't even mine." 
I looked at him coldly but hurt.
"Who said we were gonna get married?" I asked calmly like he did before. He looked me deeply in the eyes.
"I told you before that I won't let you go. I keep my word."
"So what if I don't want to be with you anymore?" I asked not knowing where this was going.
"That's not an option." He said and I know that he meant it. 
"Maybe you're not an option for me anymore, considering what you did to me throughout this last year and even fucking cheated on me."
"I said I'm sorry!"
"Sorry's not enough!" Now he looked pissed.
"I won't abort this child." I said calmly and he took a deep breath to calm himself down.
"And you can stick your money up your ass because like I said before, we're over." I said standing up and he grabbed my wrist painfully.
"We're never gonna be over, Natalie." He almost threatened sending a shiver down my spine and then I knew. He means it. I need to run. This was the first time I really and actually felt in danger with him. I took my wrist away from him and stormed out of the room. I couldn't stay there anymore, I had more than myself to protect.
I felt unsafe and awfully hurt. I returned home as fast as I could.

With tears still streaming down my face, I entered my bedroom and took a suitcase out. I started packing with my hands shaking and I started throwing clothes around as fast as I could. Ten minutes didn't pass before I heard the familiar ding. My heart started racing and I zipped the suitcase and dragged it outside my room. Damon was leaning against the back of the couch, facing me with his hands in his pockets.
"Going somewhere?" He asked calmly, looking at the suitcase.
"Actually, yes. I figured out you're a dick and aren't going to help me with my child so I'm going to raise it by myself." It hurt to say that to a person you love the most. I still love him, after every shit he did. And it hurt knowing I had to leave him.
"Look, I thought about it. If you really want it, we can raise it together. Really." He said and I would've believed him a week ago. But I know better.
"I don't know if I want my child to grow up with an abusive stepdad." I said with tears streaming down my face. It was true. I didn't want the child to grow up in a place like the one I grew up in.
I could tell it took him aback because he looked hurt.
With a broken heart, I took my suitcase and walked inside the open elevator.
I hesitatingly pressed the button.
But the elevator didn't close. I pressed the button again, nothing. Then Damon started slowly walking up to me. What the hell?! I thought pressing the button again but uselessly. He froze the elevator.
"Natalie, we can work this out, I promise. I promise I'll change. I just... I need time and I need you. And maybe this child is a blessing... we can have a family together... I won't hurt you anymore and I love you. I really do. But you have to stay. And... maybe you could ran away from your stepfather... Sebastian... but you can't run from me... I'm worse."

*************
A/N
Holy shit.

What y'all thinking?