•SIX• DAMON•

We've reach the pack house that is a mile away from the city, Once I got out of the car— with my mate in my arms, I walked inside and noticed that no one was around.

"Oh dear little brother, What a suprise to see you around, But please give me a explanation why you were carrying a mere human?"

That damned voice, I look around to see my older brother—Giovanni Veux— He was a alpha from another pack since he decided to leave our pack long ago because of some..reasons.

"What the hell do you want? Dumbass."

I asked with gritted teeth, stopping myself from growling at this mutt.

"Oh, I'm here to say that congratulations for finding a weak pathetic human as a mat—"

Before he can finished what he's about to say—with my mate on my one arm, I punch this fucker with my fist as he stumble on the floor, He hissed from the impact but smirk still plastered to his face, I walk pass to him as I kick his back with my one foot as his face was shove on the carpet as I continue to walk toward my room,

Once I've reach my own room as I open the door, putting my adorable sleeping mate on the king size bed and covering half of his body with blanket as he doze off,

After that, I walk out of my room and decided to come inside my office since I knew that stupid fucker was inside. I needed to know what's his problem and why is here.

As I got inside my office—I saw my my stupid older brother of mine sitting there like some sort of a boss, I lean on the door as I glare at him.

"What? Is there a problem with my face, Ah?"

Giovanni ask and wipe his face with a tissue, Oh, how I wanted his whole face to be wipe by that tissue, It pissed me off.

"Is that so? You're spacing out because of a mere human? Intersting."

Giovanni ask with amusement lacing his voice—It makes me more irritated than before.

"Geez! Find your mate already, Stupid fucker."

I snarled and I can't help but shiver in disgust. This stupid brother of mine is old enough to have a child but he was dumb enough that he can't track his mate.

"Bitch please, Don't act like a rabid dog, I have enough of that attitude for today."

Giovanni scoffs—He stood up from the chair that he was sitting in, hands in his pocket as he stare at me mischievously.

"Don't forget to take care of your mate especially that he's a human, Inform me when you get married!"

He teased as he have this ugly smirk that I wanted to wipe off his cocky face.

"Yeah, sure, Goodnight."

I replied in such a bored tone—Giovanni stare at me for the last time before he tell me about the upcoming event.

"Also, Prepare to mark your little mate, Full moon is coming soon."

That's the last words I heard from my older brother before he disappear in a thin air— Of course, I know that. Did he think that I'm stupid that I don't have any idea about the event that's coming soon?

I sighed and walked outside the packhouse to stare at the moonless night,

"Does even a mere mortal have a heat?"

SIX