Skating ~ (xVanoss)

Age: 21
Warning:

Request For:

Special Guest(s): Rainbowlirious & 7MEGZ7

(Y/N'S POV)

"It'll be fun!" Alana and I protested to Rain and Queen. They both hate hockey but it's super fun, they only came because I promised them hot chocolate afterwards.

  "As long as I get hot chocolate." Rain said rolling her eyes while texting on her phone. "If there's anyone cute I'll be on watch!" Queen said happily while zipping up her hoodie. "Aren't you dating Lucas?" Alana asked raising an eyebrow. "U-uh, right!" She giggled nervously as we laughed.

  "Come on guys let's go!" I screamed as I grabbed my bag while putting my coat on. "Where's the food?" Rain question as she got off her phone probably talking to Jonathan, "Over here!" Queen screamed dragging her along in excitement.

  "Well it's just us Y/n." Alana said running a hand through her straight brown hair. "Guess it is, anywayss what's going on with you and Craig?" I smirked as she blushed. "N-nothing at all! What about you and Evan?" She said leaning in doing kissing noises.

  I like Evan and all, he's a great guy, but I don't even think he likes me. "Stop changing the subject Ala-," I bumped into a large person falling before Alana catched me. As Alana was already about to go KO to the man we both realized who it was, Craig. (u thought didn't u ͜ʖ͠) "Hey Craig what are you doing here?" She asked looking up at the taller man.

  "H-hey Alana, Evan, Tyler, and I were actually gonna play hockey." He stuttered, but that wasn't what made me nervous, Evan was here. I seen Alana turning around giving me a smirk. "Mind if Y/n and I join?" She questioned, I am going to kill her.

(͜ʖ)☆゚.*・。゚

  "S-sure, do y-ou need help with your bag?" She nodded and giggled walking along with Craig as she turned around staring at me. "I ship it, Clana."

———

  "Hey what's up!" Evan shouted as he walked over to us as I shook a bit being little nervous, maybe a lot. "Hey Evan!" She smiled hugging her cousin as she let go. She stared at me before looking back at Evan. "Ah Evan, I'd like you to meet Y/n!"

  Ok the truth is I haven't really talked to Evan much since we didn't even know each other, I bet he doesn't even know me. "Nice to meet you Y/n, lovely name." I blushed covering it with my scarf as I thanked him for the compliment.

  "You bastards forgot about me!" Tyler screamed while tackling Alana and I. "YOu fucKing BitcH!" Alana laughed while we all got a chance to get up. "Nice meeting ya guys again, especially you Y/n some I don't see you often," "But I see this baguette everywhere." He said pointing at Alana who argued with him.

  Tyler was a big brother to me, whenever I hung with Alana, Evan and Tyler would barge into her room throwing pancakes for no reason causing them to get hit with books, shoes, pads, and hairbrushes-, I forgot about the pad part..hm..

  "Well anyways Evan, how about me and you get to know each other more?" I asked hoping he wouldn't catch onto me flirting. "Sure, why not?" He smiled as we skated along the edge. "So tell me a little about yourself Y/n." He asked spinning me around.

  "If it isn't obvious my name is Y/n and I'm from h/c and love to a/a ." (A/A - Any Activity) "Pretty cool,  if it isn't very obvious as well my name is Evan and I was a hockey player before I turned into a youtuber."

"Your life seems more exciting than mine (my life in 7 words) Evan, maybe we could go to a hockey game for our first date!" My eyes widen as I realized what I just said and flustered up. "N-no, o-h I-I-,"

"I'd like that!"

I screamed in my head as I covered myself in embarrassment. "Don't worry, you're cute when you blush." He said kissing my nose. I could hear cheers from Rain, Queen, Alana, Craig, I and Tyler who all had hot chocolate except Alana who shared with Craig.

"GET HIS ASIAN DICK GIRL!" She yelled giving me a sinister look before I was pulled into a soft, passionate kiss.

"Maybe you will~"