14

Jimin's POV

"Oops, I forgot something, I'll be right back!" I annouce and run back into the dorm and to my room.

I tear through my stuff but I can't find it.

Taehyung must still have it.

I hurry to his room and open the door only to see Namjoon and Y/n hugging in a way friends wouldn't.

"Uh sorry I-" I begin as they pull back quickly and y/n stands.

"It's not what it looks like." Namjoon says as he sits up in his bed.

"Then what does it look like?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Please don't tell the others." Y/n says, bowing down in front of me.

"Yah! that's not necessary!" I say embarrassed as I pull y/n upwards.

"Are you two dating or?" I ask and Namjoon let's out a breath and nods.

"Since when?!" I ask shock.

"While you guys were gone it just kind of happened." Namjoon says and I look at y/n to see her looking at me worried and nervous.

"I won't tell anyone so don't worry, okay." I say and y/n seems to relax a bit.

"I think you should tell them though. This is kinda too big of a secret to keep don't you think?" I say as y/n looks back at Namjoon then at me.

"We'll tell them eventually okay. Just not now." She says and I look over at Namjoon then walk over to grab my glasses that Taehyung had never returned.

"Okay. Your secret is safe with me." I say.

"Thank you, Jimin." Namjoon says and I nod and smile before heading out to the others.

We all seen this coming but for the sake of Namjoon and y/n, I'll keep this a secret until they're ready.

Y/n and Hyung, fighting!

Your pov

"Are you alright?" I ask Namjoon once Jimin is gone.

"Are you?" He asks.

"I am. I'm just still a bit shooken up." I say and he gives me a small smile.

"It's going to be okay. Jimin won't say anything, I trust him." Namjoon says.

"Alright." I say and stand.

"I'll go make you some food." I say then head out to the kitchen.

I knew that Jimin would never tell but I still had a bad feeling in my stomach.

Maybe it's because Jimin had made me realize exactly how big of a thing we were hiding.

Maybe we should tell the guys...

Of course it'll be a lot of "I knew it" and teasing but maybe telling them is what's best...

We've all been friends for so long that keeping this from them just seems too wrong.

I shake the thought and begin cooking for Namjoon.

I ended up making him soup and giving him medicine to make him feel at least a little better.

Soon enough he was sound asleep again and I sat down on the edge of the bed and glanced over at him.

I kept going over senarios of what would happen if the guys found out and everyone of them seemed bad enough not to want to tell them.

I didn't know what to do.

It might be awkward if they find it out but it may hurt them if we never tell them then they eventually find out.

I definitely didn't want to risk losing them over this.

They're too kind to me and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I love them too much to do that.

Hours past and Namjoon finally begins to wake up.

"Hey cutie." He smiles as he reaches out for me.

I move closer to him and he grabs ahold of my hand and rests it on his chest.

"What's on your mind? You seem stressed." He frowns.

"I want to tell the guys we're together." I say and he looks a but taken back but then smiles.

"Okay. If that's what you want we can tell them." He says and I let out a breath of relief and nod.

"It'll be better this way." I say.

"When are we going to tell them?" He asks, looking down at our connected hands.

"Not until you're better, okay?" I say and he smiles and nods.

"Let's stay like this, just for a little." He says softly as his eyes begin to close again.

Soon he's sound asleep again and I glance down at our connected hands.

I was glad that Namjoon had agreed to telling them and now the only thing on my mind was how they would react.

I was nervous but of course I was sure of one thing, they deserve to know.

I let out a breath and smile over at Namjoon.

Yes, this is for the best.

I love this man.