Chapter Nineteen - My Demons

"So,you see, in order to enjoy an otherwise boring life," Kaoru starts, as I step out of the crowd of girls.

"You need to have some stimulating toys," Hikaru finishes, both smirking.

"I am not a toy!" Haruhi exclaims. 

"No, she's not. He is," I point over at Tamaki. 

"Toys," A myserious voice comes from behind us. We turn back to see a teen peaking out of two large, black double doors. "Toys, toys. If you like toys, then  by all means, come to my club, the Black Magic Club."

I hold back more laughter. How pathetic!

You're pathetic.

Laugh at yourself.

"We've opened a marketplace of the worlds black magic curios. We're also always holding mass," The weird creep looks out at us. "If you come now, I'll make sure you get the handsome cursed doll, Belzenef, as a present."

"Why is he talking through a crack in the door?" Haruhi asks. 

"I dunno," I reply, shrugging. 

"For that matter," the twins say in unison. "Has there always been a door there?"

Kyoya walks up next to us. "Nekozawa-senapi doesn't like brightly lit places."

Tamaki omonously creeps up on Haruhi. "You must not have anything to do with that man."

Haruhi jumps away, and I shield her as Tamaki contiunes. "If you do, you will definetly become cursed."

"Proof?" I ask scepticly. 

You're cursed.

"Yes," Tamaki's face turns grim. "It was during the tests at the end of last year. It's terrifying just talking about it.  That was the day I stepped on that cursed doll, Belzenef. The test I took afterward had been enumerated in incomprehensible letters, as though it had been cursed! Warily, I looked at those around me, but I knew none of them! I had shifted to an aternate dimension!"

This is what he was so worked up about? Jeez! What a coward!

You're a coward.

You ran from him.

It was your fault he died.

"How scary!" Mistukuni exclaims.

"Did that really happen?" Haruhi asks, as though she actually believed him. 

Kyoya sighs. "That's becuase you were so shaken up, you went and took the test for the Greek class." 

Like you. 

"No!" Tamaki exclaims in front of him. "It was a curse! What's more, three days later, in the morning, for some reason my legs had become as heavy as lead!"

Kyoya keep writing. "That's becuase the day before you had run that marathon, right?"

"The power of the cursed doll, Belzenef, is real," Nekozawa, Creepy Occult Guy, appeared between the two. "If you engrave the name of a person that you hate into this dolls back, they are certain to meet misfortune."

They should write your name into it. 

You deserve it. 

"This guy is dark in more ways than one," Hikaru looks over with Kaoru. I lean against a pillar, sighing. 

"He says he hates bright lights. I wonder how he'll like this," Kaoru grins evilly, holding up a flashlight. They run up and flash it in Creepy Occult Guy's face, scaring him, and startling 2.0.