.:|Three|:.

The smell of salt permeated the air, but it wasn't what truly stood out to the man standing on the shore of the beach. The calmness of the waves crashing on the shore of the beach is what caught his attention. He knew something was wrong, he could smell it in the air. The soft hissing of someone's footsteps sinking in the sand alerted him of another's presence.

"Alpha. I have the news you requested." The man that spoke was a good head shorter than the man he had addressed, his hazel eyes lowering in respect.

"Samuel, you are free to speak in front of me. We have been over this." The Alpha shook his head chuckling to himself that that his Delta was still so formal after all this time. Samuel made a slight noise that could only be perceived as his agreement with his Alpha.

"We found a lead in the disappearance of the Beta. He was last seen leaving the local bar with one of his latest conquests. We are still trying to track down the woman he was seen with. Alas it seems that she has disappeared into thin air."

Once Samuel finished speaking; the Alpha's hackles started to rise, he just knew something than a trollop in the hay was afoot. He had always warned his brother that something like this was going to happen on day. The Alpha turned to look at his Delta, his brows knitting together.

"Gideon, may I speak frankly?" Alpha arched his brows in surprise that Samuel had actually called him by his given name.

"As I have always told you, speak freely." Gideon's reply made Samuel nod his head agreeing with silently with his alpha.

"Is it possible another faction is at work here? I mean I have been picking up after Cayden for decades and this just doesn't scream something he would do." Samuel ducked his head, scratching at the fine hairs at the base of his neck. Gideon made a noise in the back of his throat, alerting Samuel that he was pondering over what was said. Gideon mauled over everything that his brother had done in the centuries that they have been alive, and Samuel was correct. Cayden was very promiscuous, but he wasn't unconcerned about his brother's need to be in the know. With the modern technology, it made it beyond easy for his brother to inform him of a latest tryst that was going to take up his time.

"Samuel, please contact everyone that we know and see if they have seen or heard from my brother. He mig..." Samuel was quick to cut Gideon off, forgetting all formality.

"I have already contacted everyone, no one has seen hide or hair of him since his previous trysts at their factions."