Part 22

I know you all are going to complain about this late update but believe me I was too busy to write a sentence.

Here is the reminder of the previous chapter.

"Do you want this?" He dared to ask me.

"No."

Yes. I want this. But why did you stop?

"Goodnight." He said and went out.

Damn you James!

I throw the pillow at the closed door.

He can't just made me feel like this and then shattered every feeling.

I hate you.

******
******

  "STOP IT!" I got shocked by the sudden interruption.

"Will you please stop a second and let my brain digest it properly?" Melissa said giving me an irritated look.

"Oh sorry!" I said sheepishly.

" So you are trying to tell me that Mr. Ashton is head over heels for you from the first day of your work here but what does he actually want is still not clear to you. You think he only wants to use you. He don't want any relationship with you right?"

"Yeah..."

"And now you think that you have started falling for him. And you almost gave in to him last night?"

"Yeah.." I nodded feeling ashamed.

"But Mr. Ashton rejected your offer."

"No he didn't reject it but he asked me if I was ready or not but how could have I said yes? It would have been looked so creepy..so..I don't know what.. " I was feeling frustrated.

"Yes, I understand. But you didn't liked it that he stopped and the emotion is bothering you."

"Yes..how could I? I just can't believe it that I almost gave in. God! How could I? F***!"

"Since when have you started swearing?" Mel asked raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know. This man is playing with my brain. He has damaged my central nervous system. He is damaging all the neurones inside my skull."

"Calm down sweety. It's not a big deal. Any girl would be easily fall for him. It took you almost two years to finally fall for him. Now...about James, what he actually wants?" She asked seriously.

"I already told you Mel. Now I don't want to discuss anymore, you are not helping me." I said feeling defeated by my emotions.

"Hey! Don't behave like this. Calm down and discuss it. Maybe my suggestions could help you."

"Fine."

"First of all I am too shocked to react at first because I didn't believe you that James is after you and since ONE YEAR AND EIGHT MONTHS? You know this is the first when James is after a girl. And as far as I know about his stubborn nature I can't believe he is still waiting for your agreement." She said with a serious expression.

"And you are so lucky to got his attention but the way he is treating you is totally wrong. You should have already left him in the first place..."

"I had Mel. I had left him but you already know what he did. He went all the way to my home and forced me to come back." I said feeling helpless.

"He forced you and you accepted it. Great. Are you a child?"

"Leave it I don't want to discuss." I stood up but she held my hand and ordered me to sit down.