Arriving at Station Square

Note:

(y/n): Your name
(y/a): Animal species.
(f/c): Favorite colour.
(y/c): Your colour. (Fur colour)
With that out of the way, the story begins... Now.

You're a speedy (y/c) (y/a), always running around your neighborhood. You love running with passion. And you also love challenges. But unfortunately, where you live, there is no one half as fast as you. You head back home and turn on the TV. The first thing you see is the news. Sonic the hedgehog saves Station Square from the Doctor Eggman's attacks. "The Blue Blur has continually kept this city safe with the help of his supernatural speed and of course, his friends. What could we do without them?" 
Sonic The Hedgehog. That's the first thing on your mind. You've always been waiting for the day you'll go to Station Square and meet him. Then, race to see who is really the Fastest Thing Alive. But your parents have jobs here so they can't just leave to go to Station Square.
"(Y/n)! Guess what?!" your mom shouts, entering the living room.
"What happened this time?" You ask, not really bothered.
"You know how much you want to go to Station Square sooo... We're letting you go and have fun there, it was a tough decision but anything to make our girl happy," your dad says, also entering the living room.
You turn to look at them and you smile widely before running to them and give them a huge hug.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you guys so much!" you squeal.
They hug you back while laughing.
"Start packing," your mom says, smiling at you. You nod and dash to your room and come back with boxes.
"So when do we leave?" you ask, still smiling.
"Well, seeing you've finished packing, I'd say now," your mom replies, laughing.
"Yes!" You dash to the car with your stuff and put them in the trunk then tap your foot while waiting for your parents. You really hate waiting.
"Okay, let's go," your dad says, walking towards the car with your mom.
"Oh and (y/n), take this," your mom says giving you an envelope. You open it and see money and a key in it. "You're going to need to buy some things and the address of the house you'll be staying at."
"Thanks mom," you say, smiling before you both enter the car.
A few hours later, you're saying goodbye to your parents before entering the train to Station Square.
"Bye mom! Bye dad! I'll miss you!" you shout as you run to the train.
"Bye (Y/n)!" you hear them shout back as you get into the train. You walk to your cabin and the train starts moving. Goodbye (city is your choice) Station Square, here I come.
"Passengers, we have now arrived at Station Square, do enjoy your stay, thank you," the conductor announces as the train stops. You look outside the window and see the train station.
"I'm finally here!" you squeal as you jump  out of your seat. You hear the door opening so you dash to the front of the door and show the conductor your ticket before leaving the train. You take a moment to admire the beautiful scenery of the city from the station window before running out of the station to look for the address of the house. You finally arrive at the house and you use the key to open the door and what you see inside surprised you. A sound system, a TV (of course), video games (sorry if you don't like video games), really comfortable couches, space (like in terms of the interior) and so much more impressive things. You walk to your room and see a bed with (f/c) blanket, another TV, a laptop, movies, a family photo and some other things. You drop your luggage and lie down on your bed.
"I can't believe I'm in Station Square, well, I might as well take a nap on this comfy bed before unpacking my boxes," you say before falling asleep.

Sorry if the first chapter is scraps. Just wasn't feeling the creative mood. And I'll also make sure the other chapters are longer. Sayonara guys. SonicT-Hedgehog out!