Ch5:Convention!

Alysa's P.O.V

I woke up and went to go shower, I got a gray skirt that goes just above my knees and my Long Live The Queen tee from Lana's campaign. I grabbed a towel ready to shower.

I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I tucked in the shirt and grabbed a pair of socks. "Hailey? May I wear your black high tops?" I ask Hailey, "Yeah sure I might wear the black airwalks" she answers. I brush my hair and Hail brushes hers and we get ready to leave. We exit the house and I remember the letters. I run inside grab the letters for the cast and hurry outside getting into the car. It's pretty basic it's just like the Volkswagen from once. Hailey starts the car and I turn in the radio. I put on the radio station 104.3 and my favorite song comes on. "THIS IS MY JAM!" I yell over the music.

We got to a massive building, there was a huge line so me and hailey hurried to get in it. "Omg. O.m.g who do you think got those ticket to talk to the cast?!" A girl says in front of us to her friend. "Hey guys I am so excited to finally be at the con" I face the camera towards Hailey. "What the hell are you doing?" Hail asks in a serious tone. "I'm recording for insta" I answer and stop recording, then posted it tagging Hails. "Oh my gosh I'm so nervous" I said, "Hi nervous I'm Hailey" Hailey said I just looked at her with a 'really' look. I saw at the corner of my eye to the right of me in the distance a black limo, and a lady getting out of it. Wait that's Lana! Just then I get a call, I look at my phone, I don't recognize this number but I answer it.

Bold=caller
Italic=Alysa

Hello? Who is this?
This is Lana. Do I have the wrong number?
Lana... Parrilla?
Yes who is this
This is Alysa fr-fr-from the other d-d-day a-at Hollister
Oh hey
Yeah wrong number but l-look to your l-l-left

I wave to Lana.

Oh hey is that you waving to me jumping up and down like a kangaroo?

She waves back to me.

Yeah I'll see you later.
K b-bye

She hangs up And I scream, "That was her that was LP" I tell Hail. "Just right now talking to you?" She says, "YUS" I tell her as the line starts to move up a little bit more. Next thing you know we are already at the front, ready to show them our tickets. "Okay head inside and find your badge on the tables in the lobby" the man at the front told us after he saw the tickets,oh yeah and for those  "Oh yeah and for those VIP tickets just head to the VIP room once you see the actors leave the stage after they do the trivia which is after autographs, then show the guard your badge and tickets" he continues "thanks" me and Hail say in unison. We get to the lobby where they have thousands of badges. (A/N I don't know if they have a table with badges at cons I've never been to one) I see a group of people surrounding one table, "oh my gosh do you see that last name?" I heard one girl say "She is so lucky" I heard again from another person. I walk up to that table and I find my name. I grab my badge and put it around my neck. As soon as I put it on everyone looks at me, "oh my gosh I love your last name" a girl yells at me in my face. "Thanks?" I say confusingly, I walk over to Hailey who seems to have found her badge already. "Those people were staring at me" I whisper and chuckle, "well your last name is Parrilla, just like Lana's last name" she says back. We start heading towards the room where they are doing the Q&A. We already have assigned seats for the front row which asks questions first. We sit down and I start crying, thankfully I have water proof mascara that won't run. I wipe my tears away as the person on stage calls out the names of the actors.
"On the show she's wicked but in real life she is even more wicked in style, please welcome REBECCA MADER!" The crowd cheers as bed starts walking while waving. "He's 10x more charming in real life than in the show, please welcome Josh Dallas" again the crowd cheers as Josh walks to his seat waving. "She love apples in real life but don't poison her apples, Please welcome Ginnifer Goodwin!" The whole crowd cheers ash she walks from backstage with her sweet smile sitting next to Josh. "He will always hook you up with his good looks, Please welcome COLIN O DONOGUE!" Again the whole crowd screams, but this time lowder than ever. "She was ALWAYS as beautiful than a swan Inside and out, Please welcome JENNIFER MORRISON!!" The crowd cheers and whistles as Jen walks, waving, and sitting next to Colin. Jen kisses Colin on the cheek and the whole crowd roars in screams. "He will always believe, please welcome the young, the Handsome, JARED GILMORE!!!" The crowd screams. "She has her Evil looks, her Evil sense of style, and her Evil haircut, Please welcome LANA PARRILLA!!!" The crowd Is more lowd than ever but no Lana comes out. The whole crowd started talking. About five minutes of the crowd whispering Lana crowches behind the other actors going to her chair right next to Jared. "Wow Lana your about..." Colin says checking his watch then continuing "1 HOUR EARLY!". "So sorry had to go to the restroom" Lana says apologizing to the crowd. Her eyes met mine and she waved to me and scrunched her nose. I smiled ready to ask the questions so I headed into the line.

I got to the mic and spoke, "First of all Lana I don't know how to thank you you play a huge role in my life, your my idol." I smiled and unknowingly grabbed my necklace, I shed a tear and continued. "Were there any times where a Scene has reminded you of other movies and t.v. shows you have acted in, Lana?" I asked my question and tears started forming in Lana's eyes. "Lana?" Colin said "LANA" Jared said shaking her. "S-sorry w-w-what?" She said her voice cracking, she was still crying. "Y-yeah I um..." she stared at me then cleared her throat, "um... tha- that one sc-scene with Emma and Gideon. In the uh... sorcerers mansion. With the umm. Huge spider. It reminds me of uh... the movie spiders. From 2000 somethin'." She said wiping her tears away.
Q&A ended and most of the time Lana kept looking at me. It was time for Photo ops I lined up in the Lana Line and It finally got to me. I walked up to Lana and told her "You can do whatever pose you want". "2 copies please", Lana told the camera man he nodded. She nodded she pulls me into a tight hug, not just a normal hug . She hugged me like I was a best friend who hasn't seen her in ages. I felt loved for the first time, this hug was full of meaning. Before we knew it we were holding up the line, "Oh I almost forgot" I said grabbing the envelope from my bag. She took it and spoke, "you have so much ahead you be good yo yourself. You have a meaning in the world". A tear fell son my face, Lana wiped it away and kissed my forehead. I was the most confused I have ever been. I got one copy of the photo and Lana got one too. I smiled and hurried to the next booth, Jen's booth.

I got up to Jen's booth, "Hey girly" jen said I smiled and she put her arm around me the camera clicked and she huged me. I handed her everyone's envelope, and asked her to give them to the other actors. I got my copy of the photo and sat down back at my seat.

Autographs came around and I lined up for Lana, and the rest of the actors. I got the autographs and sat down. "My legs are killing me!" I say as I sat down. The actors got to their seats on stage and it was time for trivia. (I don't know how this goes so don't judge me) The crowd all got about 4 pages of paper, and started marking down answers. I got the paper and started marking myself. Once in a while I would look up at the actors on stage and they were reading something.
I finished the quiz and you were supposed to write your email for if you won. I wrote down my email  'AlyParrilla715@gmail.com' (not a real email) and  put the quiz in a grey box that had other boxes next to it. I sat down and went on my phone. I went to recent calls and found Lana's number and texted her.

Bold=Lana
Italycs=Alysa

Hey
I looked up at Lana on stage and she looked at her phone. She hid it under the table like a middle schooler who didn't want to get caught. She smiled and texted back.
Hey Al
I'm bored
You already finished the quiz?
Yeah it was easy they could have put more effort in trying to make it difficult
Lol did you study or just know?
It's like an instinct to answer questions from ouat right away
Do you think you aced the quiz?
I don't know I don't really have faith in myself
You should you are smart your parents are smart
I don't have parents...
Yes you do
They gave me up do you know them?
No I don't even know your last name
Parrilla
Me
No. My last name is Parrilla
Yeah gtg bye
Wait
Yes?
Where is the V.I.P room?
Go out the door straight behind you and turn right there should be a door that says EXIT, go all the way down to the door. Turn right and all the way down that hallway look left the door should say 'VIP'
Thx

The actors left the stage and that was mine and Hailey's cue to go to the VIP room. I started walking to the door and found it. I turned the door knob and opened the door. I opened the door and all eyes were on me.

A/N
Thanks so much for the reand and votes you guys are truly amazing. This is what you have been waiting for. Hope you liked it this took forever. Love you guys so much and make sure you follow me on Instagram. "@ ouat.rocks "
You guys are the best ILYSM!😚😙😗😘😍😊