Instagram

evveers: "I burnt myself curling my hair"423k likes || 1,200 comments

423k likes || 1,200 comments

morkaya: burn yourself with the curling iron again Ev ?

usere56: literally perfect

user433: I only know who she is bc of Tom... oops ?

usera78: ^ ya because she's using him for fame lmao

zendaya: gorgeous oh my oh my Evie

paddyholland2004: your hair looks very nice Evie!!!

user327: She's so pretty why is she not with Tom

lifeisaloha: curls for days girl

tomholland2013: you burnt yourself pretty badly it left a mark Ev

morkaya: @tomholland2013 you mean you did
comment deleted

user238: we see you Kaya

hazosterfield: ??? @morkaya 

Evie's POV

I looked at Kaya and gave her the finger, she had a small smirk on her face as she sat on my bed in front of my suitcase.

"Really Kay's! Harrison's all sus now!!" I exclaimed throwing my phone on the bed. She let out a shrug and a giggle, I rolled my eyes letting out a sigh.

"Not even Tom has a bigger mouth than you Kaya!" I scolded, she took this as the opportunity to tease relentlessly.

"Oh yeah you would know wouldn't you?" She said jumping on her knees on my bed, flicking her tongue around in up and down motions.

"Oh Tom! Oh Tom! Tom babyyy!!!!" She mocked me and I took a sweater of mine and I threw it at her while she laughed. I laughed along with her teasing tone and I shook my head.

"I do not sound like that!" I exclaimed, folding the sweater back up.

"Oh really?! Lemme call Tom up right now so he can confirm." She pretended to dial on her phone and hold it up to her ear.

"Oh yes Tom, so does Evie sound like a complete idiot while having sex?" She mocked me, throwing her phone that was shut off onto the bed side table. I rolled my eyes, grinning.