68 - In This Life

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Wu Jian arrived back to his estate still feeling annoyed. He had never thought that his sensible grandmother would become so muddle headed to believe nonsense from those types of women.

Did they honestly think he was an idiot?

Did they did he would discard his Wangfei – his Ruyi for some useless girl. Clearly, his grandmother had grown old and careless to think that Wu Ting as someone precious. In Wu Jian's eyes that type of girl only know how to plot and scheme into getting what she wants.

When Wu Jian reached to the library where Ruyi always was, he found her sitting in the lounge chair.

Ruyi is spoiled and pampered?

Clearly, they do not know Ruyi at all. Seeing her softness, his mood that had been foul, instantly calmed.

Then her eyes finally lifted from her book to see him. Each time he see those amber eyes, Wu Jian doesn't know what to do with himself but stare at her.

"You're home"

Wu Jian went to her before she could get up. When he suddenly wrapped a hand around her head and brought her to his chest, Ruyi simply leaned against his heart.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked softly.

She shook her head. Lately, she had always waited for him to come home to eat with him. While it made him happy, it also concerned him that the already small woman wasn't eating properly. Wu Jian sighed softly, feeling defeated by the lovely woman in his arms.

"Prepare the food for my Wang Fei"

After the long night of loving his Ruyi, Wu Jian held her protectively against him. Feeling her cold hands on his chest and her lips against his neck, Wu Jian felt at ease. No one would ever know that the only person that could calm Wu Jian's heat was the small woman currently in his arms.

"Ruyi, there will be several unavoidable disturbances here the next few days... Stay in the library and no matter what, do not leave the estate without my consent"

Hearing her soft reply, Wu Jian smiled against her hair. What Wu Jian adores most about the lovely Ruyi was that she never questioned him. It wasn't about submission. It wasn't that she was obeying him either. Ruyi had always just taken his words as something natural. She simply just listens.

"I have several new collections of books prepared in the library for you" Wu Jian cupped her chin and lifted her face to him. "Don't go through them too quickly"

It's extremely rare to see Ruyi smile, but when she does, her lovely face would blossom. No one but Wu Jian had ever seen her deep dimples on her cheeks and the sparkles in her eyes. A rush of possessiveness hit him hard when he realized he never want anyone else to see Ruyi like this. He never knew how petty he was until now. He wanted to hide Ruyi – keeping her pure from the rest of the world.

Wu Jian didn't know he had taken her lips until he hears her soft sweet moans. Rolling over so that he was back on top of Ruyi, Wu Jian slid back between her smooth legs. Keeping their lips in a tight seal, Jian thrust himself inside her. Letting out a pleasured groan, Jian begin to move his hips – rocking inside her with new passion. Feeling her tremble underneath him, he let go of her lips to kiss her cheek tenderly. Hearing her sweet voice and the sound of their liquid mixing deep inside her as he moved deeper was driving him wild.

"Ruyi" Jian shuttered his release. "My Ruyi"

Looking down at Ruyi, he watched as she trembles as she receives everything he gave. He smiles softly seeing how her whole body flushed a beautiful pink color. When she opened her eyes to gaze up at him, he cupped her cheeks in his hands.

"In this life" He looked deeply into her eyes. "Wu Jian will adore only Ruyi"

He chuckled softly when her eyes widened at his declaration. He wasn't surprise that there were fear in her eyes. Not letting her escapes, he held onto her cheeks and kissed her lips tenderly. Wu Jian knew well that Ruyi was afraid of his affection. Because she never knew what it meant to be loved and cherish, she is afraid of it.

Wu Jian will slowly erase Ruyi fears.