The Storm

**A/N**

HEYAYAHEYAHEYAYAHEYAHEYAYAYAHEYAHEYAYAHEYAHEYAYAYAYAHEYA!!!!!!!!!

Are you annoyed yet?

So am I.

Let's just mutually agree to be quiet. Deal? Deal.

Please enjoy the words I typed on this blank white screen.

* * *

Marks P.O.V

Jack and I burst inside the house against the pouring rain, and then we burst out laughing.

"That all was ridiculous..." Jack said with a grin as he put his face in his hands and laughed.

"Yeah, that was pretty dumb." I agreed.

Jack took my sleeve and lead me quickly to his room. Then he looked at me. He let out a quiet "hmph."

I raised an eyebrow as best as I could. He opened his closet and grabbed a shirt. He pulled his off. He put the new shirt on. I blushed at his back. I secretly wanted him to turn around so I could see his stomach. He turned around and saw me blushing. I cleared my throat, and I saw him blush in return.

"Since our clothes are soaked, you can help yourself to my clothes..." he said.

"Are you sure? My clothes will dry off e-" I sneezed. Jack laughed quietly in response.

"I'm sure. I don't want you to get sick." I laughed before another sneeze escaped.

"Wanna... watch a movie?" Jack asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sounds good." I nodded, feeling the heat creep up my neck.

"Ok. You can choose what we watch..." Jack said. "I'll make popcorn."

He left the room and I turned back to his closet. I looked down at my soaking wet and cold shirt. He was right. I could practically feel a cold brewing inside me. I took my shirt off and I tugged a grey hoodie off the hangar. I pulled it over my head just as I hear Jack walk back into the room.

"The popcorn is co-cooking." He said. I pulled the hoodie down. He hid a blush. I felt my face flush too.

"Alright, and thank you for the clothes." I laughed awkwardly.

"It's nothing." He said, then he left to go back to the kitchen.

I looked out the window at the pouring rain. It was raining so hard that you couldn't even see 10 feet in front of you. I guess I'd be here until it stopped.

Jack came back in the room again with a bowl of buttered and salted popcorn. It smelled amazing.

"So what about our jeans?" I laughed.

Jack paused a moment. "I don't know if any of my jeans will fit you but you can try them on." He ate a piece of popcorn.

I grabbed a pair of stretchy jeans and I sat on the bed.

"Look, Mark... I hope you forgive me. I honest to God don't like that girl and I didn't want to kiss her. I don't want you to be mad at me..."

"I forgive you. I'm not mad. I believe you." I said. He gave me a smile of relief. I smiled back. I slid off the wet jeans and I slid Jack's on, noticing him blush again. Thankfully they fit. Jack handed me the popcorn. Then he grabbed his other dry pair and changed.

Seeing him in boxers made me choke up. I felt heat rise to my face. We left our wet clothes on the floor. Then we walked out to his living room with the popcorn. We sat on the couch with a blanket and he opened up Netflix.