chapter eleven

Two months have passed.
Eren hasn't left the room even once, he didn't even get one step closer to freedom.
His stomach crumbled, he didn't get to eat anything for 4 days.
His muscles have weakened and he was losing weight.
"Levi....."
No response.
"I know you're listening.."
No response.
"Please...I'm so hungry...I'll be good...just...bring me some food.."
No response.

~one day later*
eren clutched his stomach with his thin arms. "Levi...please...it hurts..."
No response.
"Levi!!" He desperately screamed.
With no energy left he lied down, he still had some water left but he figured it would be best to safe some up.

~meanwhile~
"I can't watch this anymore..we can just give him some food right?"Levi said while looking at the monitor. "We can't levi." An unknown voice said.
"He needs to remember..." someone else said.
Levi nodded and tried enduring the heart breaking scene of eren slowly starving. " and then...we can all be happy again, right?" Someone said.
They all nodded, but deep down, they were regretting this decision, but it's to late to stop now.

Eren blankly stated at the wall.
It has been 6 days since he had last eaten. He had been laying like this since day 5, eren didn't know he was being watched 24/7.
He slowly stood up. ".........." slowly he grabbed his jacket from the ground, he slid it on and buttoned it up, he went with his hands trough his hair till the thought it would look okay.

"What is he doing..?" A female voice said to levi. "Hes accepting his death" a cold voice interrupted.
"...eren isn't like that." Levi protested and hissed to the person. "Thats right, eren isn't, but this....this isn't eren anymore..it's not to late everyone, we can still set him free." The person with the cold voice turned soft and looked at the others in the room.

"....traitor.." Levi said.
"...weak....." a girl said.
"...pathetic" a man said.
"...how dare you...after all this.." a sad boy said.
"I thought we were in this together.." a boy said.
"Why.......?" Is all the emotional other boy could say.
(With boy I mean under 18)

"Guys..." the girl looked around at everyone else.
They cornered her.
"You may not love eren anymore..but we do, and we can't let you ruin this, not again" levi's voice got darker.
"We all know what to do."a man with a deep voice said.
Everyone nodded and stood up, they completely understood each other, and the girl who was cornered seemed to understand to.

"I won't tell anyone!! You guys know that right?!" She desperately said.
"You know to much...we don't need you anymore, it's easier just to have you..gone." Levi stated at her.
"Kill her." He said without an emotion.
"No!! Please! Cap-!" A knife pierced trough her skull.
Her now lifeless body fell to the ground.

~to be continued~

How did I come up with this..? I've been staring at the empty edit screen for a while and suddenly I came up with this😂😂
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Also, I might have an idea for a new book! So after I finish this one, I'll start a new book (probably)
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤