Trapped

Shelby-
I wake up in a cell and I'm strapped to a table. I recognize it. It's one of nicks. I try to break it with my powers but it doesn't work. I scream as loud as I can hopefully breaking Nick's ears in the process.

"Shut up you brat!" I hear someone yell. I see a member of team crafted.

"You guys are the brats! You expect me to love nick when I will never! So how about you guys just leave us alone so we can deal with real problems instead of some jealous idiots who don't know how to give others space!" I yell.woah we got a fiesty shelbs in this chap)

"Listen we don't work for nick anymore. We work alone but you are the most powerful so we stole you in your sleep. So just shut your mouth and stop talking back!" He yells back.

"What do you want with me?" I question.

"We are going to take your powers. I just need to get that crown off."

"You can't." I say.

"Huh?"

"You can't take it off. It's impossible until I need to pass it on. So good luck getting it off." I scoff at him.

"Then I'll just have to kill you to get it." He says and I look at him wide eyed with tears in my eyes. "Oh look the little baby is crying."

"Don't call me a BABYYY!" I scream at a pitch I didn't know I could reach. He is holding his head while trying to cover his ears. He seems to get used to it and walks over with a needle in his hand. I stop screaming and he sticks it in my arm releasing the ooze inside of it. I start to feel dizzy and I black out while in pain.

Jess-
"Where is she we have to find her!" Max yells.

"Max calm down!" Ross exclaims. We all walk around the base trying to find Shelby.

"You don't think she is still upset do you? What if she ran away!?" I ask max.

"She shouldn't be we talked and she seemed fine. She wouldn't run right?" He replies.

"What are you guys talking about?" Cory yells.

"Nothing!" We both yelp and make our way out of the base. The others follow us and we walk around for a while. We see nick walking around and I get ready to shoot. But instead I fall to the ground in pain.

"Jess what's wrong? What's happening?" Adam asks as he comes over to me.

"Shelby she's dying we need to save her!" I yell as I try to get up but fall back over in pain. Adam picks me up.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"In some sort of cell with a table that she is strapped to." I reply.

"That sounds like one of my cells. If you didn't know they kicked me out come on I'll show you the way." Nick says.

"Why should we believe you?" Cory snaps at him.

"Would I be all bruised and cut up if I was trying to trap you." He snaps back.

"He's got a point." Barney replies. We follow Nick to his old base. We make our way inside and downstairs. We see Jerome injecting things into Shelby. I try not to scream cause it hurts. I see Cory teleport to different shadows and eventually make it to them knocking out Jerome.

He unstraps Shelby and picks her up. He comes back over to us. "Let's get her home she probably has something in her system that is bad." Red says.

"Yeah red you take her and Jess. Get her home fast." Cory explains and red holds Shelby and I grab his hand. We run until we are back.

We take her to her room and set her down on her bed. I use my power and scan over her checking for anything bad. Until I find it...

Cliff hanger is sry!! Plz forgive meh!
~◉ヮ◉