Chapter 51

"What am I going to do with you guys.." Natsu mumbled as he held baby number one in one arm and baby number two in the next. He looked at them both as he walked around in the room.

Lucy laid back on the bed relaxing as she drowsily watched her husband and children.

"I can't believe I have twins" Natsu announced happily and Lucy showed a lazy smile. "And I did all the work" Natsu turned to her and smiled.

"I love you"

The door was pushed opened and the two watched as Gray, Erza and Levy entered. When Levy saw sight of the baby, she smiled.

"I was so happy when you guys announced it was twins" she said as she walked to Natsu's side. "Awe, they are so cute" Levy cooed.

"I know right, especially this one here" Natsu referred to the sleeping baby who was wrapped in a pink blanket. "Can I hold one?" "You can take him"

Levy gently took hold of the baby in the blue blanket and cooed. "Awe, he's looking at me" she said. The newborn just stared at her and Levy viewed his  chocolate brown orbs.

"He's got his mother's eyes awe. What's his name?" "I don't know yet. We haven't planned the name, well names." Natsu said and Levy turned to the blonde who was falling asleep on herself.

"Good job Lucy" Lucy softly smiled before closing her eyes. "And looks like Lucy and Juvia both made their babies in the same hour."

Gray walked up to Natsu and watched the baby girl in his arms. "The age 27 and you have three kids. Good luck for you in the future" he congratulated.

"Thanks, same to you and Juvia. What did you guys make?" "A boy idiot, you know this"

Erza slowly walked towards Lucy who fell asleep and smiled at her "You're a very strong woman Lucy. I admire you for that" She turned around and walked towards the newborns.

"They are so cute~" she cooed.

.

The Next Day

"Lucy.." "Wake up~" Lucy's eyes slowly opened. She lazily looked at Natsu then at the guys. She softly smiled "You guys came.."

"How are you?" Jellal smiled and Gajeel tched "She's tired moron" "Oh shut it you" "You guys stop it" Levy scorned.

"Awe another Natsu and Gray.." Lucy smiled and they chuckled. "I agree" "I take offense to that" Natsu and Gray said in unison. Lucy looked around and asked in confusion "Where's my twins?"

"They're in the new born nursery room along with my son" Gray said. "Can I see them, they're probably hungry and I-" the door being opened cut Lucy off.

They all turned to the door and a two nurses walked in with a twin in hand. "I assumed you'd wake up. It's feeding time for the babies"

"And Mr. Gray, your wife is calling you from downstairs" another nurse said and Gray nodded. He quickly took his leave and that's when Lucy realized "Juvia!"

They looked at her "Is she alright? Can I go check up on her?" The two nurses looked at each other then at Lucy.

"How are you feeling? you lost alot of blood miss and we both think you would need more rest"

Lucy pouted. "But Ms. Juvia seems to be a bit restless. I can ask her to pay you a visit here if you want"

"That would be good, thank you" Lucy smiled, taking her baby girl in her arms. The door was knocked and they all turned to it "Guess who I got?" Levy walked in with Také in her arms and a little girl followed them.

Lucy smiled at Nashi while Natsu took hold of his son. "Come baby girl, come see your little brother" a smile came onto Nashi's face as she walked towards her father.

Erza couldn't help the tear that escaped her eye. The scene was beautiful.

"This" Nashi said, pointing at her little brother. "Yes that's your bro bro and here is your sister so you got double to play with"

Gajeel guided Nashi to her mother to see her little sister. "There you go" "This" Nashi said again and Lucy smiled. "Yes sweety, that's your little sister"

"What are you going to name them?" Lucy paused to think of the question. Levy passed her son to Gajeel and the man asked "You got to think of a name smarty"

"I know I know but there are so many" Lucy groaned. "Why don't you name them both with an L since they are twins and Nashi already has an N from Natsu" Erza suggested and Lucy nodded.

"That makes sense but what names with L?"

"Their names should sound similar alike" Levy said. "Luce.." Natsu mumbled and Lucy shook her head no. "Luis?" Jellal asked but Lucy shook her head.

"Luan and Luke?" Lucy shook her head. "Luke!" Nashi repeated, clapping her hands. Lucy chuckled at her daughter and announced "Since Nashi said it, fine. Luke would be the boy name. Luke Dragneel"

"Yay" "Yay!" Nashi repeated, clapping her hands harder. "And for the girl?" "Na!" Nashi said. Lucy looked at her in confusion. "Na is a weird name"

"Add a Lu to na and see" Erza smiled. "Luna" "Now there's a girl who knows her syllables" Jellal joked.

Lucy sat up in smiled "Yes..Luna and Luke Dragneel. I like it" "Then it's official" Erza smiled back and Levy giggled. "Luna huh" Natsu said to the baby who watched him.

"And Luke- oh shoot I forgot you were hungry" Lucy dug for the milk producer but stopped when she noticed they were all staring at her

"Some privacy please?"
.

"Hey Storm.." Juvia smiled as she rocked her baby in her arms. She sat on the bed, waiting for Gray to arrive to announce the baby's name.

"You are such a cute boy. Oh yes yew are~" she placed a kiss on Storm's nose before smiling.

The door opened and Juvia looked up. Gray walked in the room and closed the door behind "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh nothing I just decided on the name for him" "What is it?" Gray walked up to her "Storm Ice Fullbuster" "Ice?" Gray chuckled and Juvia nodded.

"Okay, I like it. It's so unusual of a name but okay" he touched Storm's cheek and the baby gave out a small yawn.

"Then it's official. Storm Ice Fullbuster" "Storm Fullbuster sweetheart"
.

When the visiting hours were over, it was just Lucy and Natsu. Their babies were asleep and Levy volunteered to watch Nashi the night.

"What are you thinking..?" Natsu asked, observing the blonde who looked like she was in deep thought. "Nothing much Natsu, I just wished that Mom and Dad were here to see this"

Lucy looked down and sighed. Natsu pushed out his bottom lip and said "They are watching, from above"

Lucy nodded "I know but I wish I can see them again. Especially mom" a tear ran down her eye and Lucy quickly wiped it off.

"Come here" Natsu embraced her in a hug and Lucy rest her head on his shoulder.

Some moments later went by and Lucy started to giggle "What is it?" Natsu smiled. "I can't believe you were the cause of Luke and Luna's birth"

"I'm sorry. Maybe I excited you too much" he said and Lucy smiled. "How did the water taste?" "Don't want to talk about it" Lucy chuckled and backed away a bit.

She leaned in and kissed Natsu who returned the pressure of her lips. They broke part and she whispered "I love you so much Natsu" "I love you more" "Not possible" she said.

"Uh huh" Nuh uh" "Yip" "Nope" "Yes" "No" she shook her head and giggled at him.

"Welcome to the NaLu family" "And that's how it goes"

They leaned forward and kissed each other again.

The Ending will be in the next Chapter. Thanks everyone for reading Why did I Marry You Again.