Chapter 1

Y/n pov

Hey. I'm y/n. I'm 17 and live in Los Angeles, California. It's just me and my mom. I have a boyfriend named King.(King in media) Hot, I know right😂. I'm home alone right now. I hate being home alone. My mom is a work. She doesn't get off until 9:50 pm.

10:30pm

I grabbed my rose gold IPhone 7+ off my nightstand next to to my bed. I turn it on and looked at the time. 10:30 pm.

My mom should be on her way home by now.

As soon as that thought popped up in my head I heard the sound of keys jiggling coming from downstairs. She's here. I heard her heels clicking on our hardwood living room floors.

"Y/n honey, I'm home!" she yells from downstairs.

I run downstairs and and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I see that someone misses me." she says and she gave a slight smile and chuckle.

"You know I hate being home alone." I say to her sort of whining.

"Why didn't you invite a friend over?" she asked.

"Mom, I rarely have any friend and Dayja isn't even home." I responded." but how was work?" I asked.

"Busy. As always." she said letting out a small sigh.

"Well that's good...I guess." I said walking back to my room.

I was so hungry and my mom obviously wasn't cooking tonight.So I'm just going to walk to the store and get me a sub or something.I plopped down on my bed and got a text from King. The text read:

Hubby😍💍❤:"Hey babewyd?"

I smiled and replied:

Me:"Nothing just laying on my bed about to head to the store and get something to eat"

Couple of seconds later he replied with:

Hubby😍💍❤:"Do you need me to come with you?"

I hate how he treats me like I'm 5😂 but it shows that he cares that's why I love him.

Me:"No baby im gonna be fine😘 thanks💕"

Hubby😍💍❤:"OK ily be safe and text me when you get back."

Me:"OK I will love you too😘"

I turned my phone off and put on this

(Forget about the socks)

I put a white tank top under the hoodie. I grabbed some money out of my I walked into my moms room and tell her im walking to the store.

"You don't need me to take you?" she asked in a caring tone.

"No I'll be fine." I said slipping on my timbs.

"OK. Call me when you get there!" she yelled as I walked out her room.

I gave her an "Ok" as I walked out the house locking the door behind me.

It was a 15 minute walk to the store. I began my walk as I plugged in my headphones and playing my music.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry this chapter is so short promise I will update tomorrow!

Leave a comment and tell me what you think about the first chapter😘sorry that it was so boring it's gonna get more interesting by the next chapter lol!

Don't forget to vote loves💕💕

My first story so don't kill me😂