Pt. ??? TCA's - Ser. 1

"I'm so nervous." Grayson was pacing back and forth, biting his nails. Today is the Teen Choice Awards and this has been on their minds since the voting has started. And the closer the awards has gotten the more stressed out he's been. Ethan on the other hand has been laid back about the whole thing. Since their break and them going back to Jeresy for a month, is what has them both stressing. "Babe, it's fine. I have faith." I had walked over towards him, massaging his shoulders. His had placed his hand on mine and rubbed his thumb across it.

Ethan has came in the editing room, telling Grayson that he needs to start getting ready for the award show.

As they were getting dressed, I sat around, scrolling through instagram and seeing all the positive comments that their fans had. This had made me smile, knowing that they has such an amazing fan base. They are like family to them.

An hour and half later, I had finally decided to put my outfit on.

The guys had finished up everything by the time and I did, world record.

Once we had gotten to the carpet, the gladly did their thing as I walked through and followed along. Each stop I would see people I adored. My heart rate would go up and I would start to sweat. Liza, was when my armpits turned into waterfalls. She's someone I admire so much.

The guys were in a interview and that's when I had decided to take a picture and get it on snapchat. Grayson had saw me and smiled, waving to my snapchat.

We had started to make our way into the venue, finding our seats. Before finding our seats, Grayson pulled the back of my dress down, claiming that too much was showing. As we found our seats Bryant had sat down next to Ethan and me, Grayson.

His calmly hand was resting on my thigh, as we waited for the show to start.

I rested my hand on his low inner thigh, rubbing my thumb across. His breathing was uneasy and it was obvious to tell that this was making him nervous.

As the show began, the twins were getting called to the back, getting ready to announce the award for best female actress. We all had walked to the back, getting ready for the cue. Ethan's smile did not once leave his face as he tried to hype Grayson up for this. "Don't worry baby, you got this." I had quickly pecked his lips before he walked out on stage.

Watching the from the TV in the back made me feel like a proud Mom. They won the TCA for best comedian and got to announce an award for the queen herself, Zendaya. Now, we can start to loosen up about the other three. This boost their confidence up by fifty percent.

The show went on and we had waited a long time for choice male youtube and it had happened in a blink of an eye. Erika had given the surf board to Jake for youtube and music. Grayson's hand had tighten up and my thigh, as he watched it go down. All that I was able to do was place my hand on his and say, that we need one more.

Again, we were called to the back for the last and final award. Grayson had held me close, as we waited for them to call, "The Dolan Twins."

"LIZA KOSHY AND LOGAN PAUL!" They had announced. I looked at Bryant, who seemed as confused as I was. Logan was just sitting on the other side of us, Grayson was already looking his direction. They had both clapped their hands, trying not to be mad.

My emotions were running around. The producers had called us to the back. Contacted us an hour before the show. The boys had a speech ready. And then they pull shit like this. I wasn't even winning the award and I was more ticked off than they were. This team choice awards were rigged. None of this was played fair.

"Thanks for coming babe." He had placed both hands on my cheeks and left a small kiss on my nose. "I'm always here when you need support." I had smiled at him as he continued to squeeze my cheeks.

Back out home, everyone was changed and comfortable, eating pizza and enjoying each others company.

"Who needs a teen choice when I have the best award anyone can ever ask for." Ethan had gagged when Grayson kissed kissed my cheek after his cheesy ass statement. "Love you babes."