❝0013. ─ Darling Nikki.

Warning; Very Explicit

1991.

The lobby hotel became a hunting ground for me in the recent months. I was embracing Las Vegas and all it's glory, and everything it had to offer. Satisfying every craving I never even knew I had. Every night at the same time, I stood in the corner of the hotel foyer, sniffing out weaklings as I flipped through a pointless magazine.

Moving to Sin City made me a connoisseur of two things, big money and good dick. I stayed hidden in the shadows as I examined my choices for the evening.

Rich white men? Too cliché, frankly, I was tired of role playing reverse slave and slave master. Being a chocolate fetish was getting boring, and my whips were just as worn out as me. The Asian gang bangers in expensive suits? The money was there, but nine times out of ten, the dick was not. I didn't feel like being dry humped like a poodle in heat. The Italian Mob? Too risky, though I can't think of a better way to die than to be on a hard dick, I wasn't ready to meet my maker yet. As if my ass would get into heaven anyway.

My eyebrows knitted together as a group of young black men came through the doors. They were dressed like any other dude I would see on the street when I lived in New York City. Except they had on more leather than a pasture of cattle. Now this was something you didn't see very often. Finally something that could spark my interest. The repetitive bullshit was starting to make my pussy dry up, but this? This was enough to lubricate me for a lifetime.

I emerged from my invisibility as the sound of my stilettos clicked against the Italian marble floors. As I got closer I could make out the faces behind the shades, I knew these boys. At least, from the television. It was Jodeci.

"Oh my gosh, it's Jodeci." I spoke from behind them, my words fell from my tongue like liquid gold. I had been told before that I had the voice of a siren which was very instrumental in the field I chose to work in. They all turned around simultaneously, as if they worked as one...I wonder if they fuck as one.

I allowed my red painted duo to form a smile, showing off my perfectly straightened white teeth as the shortest one nodded. "Yeah, baby. That's us. And who you? Cause got damn you fine!" He basically screamed out, his southern drawl was cute, but he was entirely too loud. Off my list already.

I played coy as the apples of my cheeks held a rosy red tint. "I'm Nikki. I'm a huge fan of you guys. I was trying to get to the show tonight, but something came up. That's why I'm all dressed up." I placed my hands in front of me, smoothing down the thigh length red dress that accentuated every curve I had.

"Damn, I wish you would've came. You could've served as my motivation up there." Another one spoke as he reached for my hand to bring t to his full lips. He had to be the youngest. He better be glad I didn't feel like breaking anyone in tonight.