-12-

Just like Lily when she found out, Alice was really surprised

Just like Lily when she found out, Alice was really surprised. Her jaw fell open and she looked at Charlotte with big eyes.

"Regulus Black?" Alice asked still with big eyes. He was the last person she thought would be her mystery boy.

"So you're telling me that you went from one Black brother to the other? That's really pathetic, just because you couldn't get the older one you have to go for the younger brother?" Marlene asked and both Lily and Alice turned to her with big eyes. How could someone that was their friend say something like that?

"Marlene what are you saying? You have to know that Lottie isn't like that?" Alice said shocked at what Marlene had said.

"Well, I never had something with Sirius so I can't really say that I've been with both of the brothers." Charlotte said with a smirk at Marlene, she knew Marlene was trying to get under her skin, but it wasn't working.

"So tell me more about what's going on between you?" Lily said, trying to change the subject.

"I'll tell you everything." Charlotte said and winked to her friends before starting to tell them everything.

The four boys were seated a bit further down the table talking. Sirius couldn't take his eyes of the small girl with red hair that were talking to her friends. But when he saw her waving at someone his heart dropped. It made him remember that she was with his brother.

"What are you looking at Padfoot?" Remus asked snapping Sirius out of his thought about a plan to murder his brother and making it look like an accident.

"Nothing." He mumbled, not wanting Remus to know everything like James did.

"I wouldn't say it was nothing." James said. Of course he couldn't keep quiet, Sirius thought.

"Okay, now you have to tell me." Remus said with a smirk, if James said it like this it had to have something to do with Charlotte, after what he had seen at the party.

"He is just mad that he blew it with Lottie and that she is with his brother now." James said smirking, he wanted his friend to suffer for what he had done. No one would get away with hurting his daughter, not even his best friend.

"She is? What happened?" Remus asked just as surprised as the girls were. After what he had seen he would have been sure that something had happened between Charlotte and Sirius at the party.

"Well, She went to find him..." James started before Sirius interrupted him.

"Do you have to tell everyone?" He hissed at his friend.

"After what you did you deserve it." James said with a glare.

"Just tell us." Remus said and rolled his eyes, his friends could be such drama queens sometimes. This made Sirius close his mouth and cross his arms over his chest, he knew James would tell him everything. If not now, he would do it later.