Five Years Later- Damon

"Congratulations Mr. Queen, your new company will accomplish many successes, I'm sure!" The older man shook my hand and I thanked him. I could hear nice music in the back along with people laughing and chatting. I walked away and grabbed a glass of champagne on my way. While I walked through the crowd of people, all dressed in the finest things, I thought I saw something. I stood dead in my tracks. Then I saw him again.
Xavier?
I walked up to my cousin whom I haven't seen for over five years, he probably still blames me.
"Xavier?" I asked loudly and he grinned. 
"Hello, cousin." He said and greeted me with a bro hug.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I noticed his expensive suit.
"I thought it's time to leave the fights behind us, Damon. I came to congratulate you on your biggest achievement." He said calmly and I nodded.
"Wait, my biggest achievement?" I asked because the company I was opening wasn't one of the biggest achievements in my life.
"Yes. It's being an asshole." He said calmly and I didn't know if he was serious.
"Just kidding." He joked and started laughing and so did I.
"But there is also one more thing. You know the penthouse you and Natalie lived in five years ago?" I looked down and nodded my head.
"I know that you've been struggling to sell it. I might have a buyer for you." He said looking around.
"A buyer? Who?"
"He's not from here, he's rich, and that's all that matters, and he liked your penthouse." He said and looked me in the eyes.
"Look, it's been 5 years, Damon. You didn't sell it either because you didn't try hard enough, or because you didn't want to. This guy is ready to give you millions for it. Don't turn it down." I drank all my champagne and thought about it.
"I just... I can't let go, Xavier." I explained quietly.
"I still think about her. Selling this penthouse is like selling a part of my life."
"It's been 5 years, Damon! Let her go! This is a great offer, Damon. I hope you won't turn it down." He said and walked off. But I don't want to let her go.
I stormed out of my own party and headed towards my car. And I drove. I drove for hours until I came to this place. I exited my car and headed towards it. The warm air was blowing against my skin and the night sky was clear with the stars shining.
I kneed in front of her grave. This is the first time I've ever came here.
I started crying.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, okay!" I said as I sobbed.
"I did what you asked. I changed. I'm not the man I've been before... I'm so sorry I drove you to suicide, baby, I'm so so goddamn sorry... If only I could turn back time... I never deserved you..." I was on both of my knees and with hands on my face still crying uncontrollably.
"You always deserved better. You deserved so so much better. I destroyed it all... even your love for me. I was so scared, so scared that you would leave me... I was so fucking stupid!"
I slowly calmed myself down but never stopped crying.
After a few minutes of silence I began again just more calmly,
"Sometimes I imagine you're still here... that when I wake up I'll see you laying next to me, with your warm chestnut hair across your cheek and the sun shining through the window, and I stare at you, until you open your green eyes and look at me and smile, such a beautiful smile... and then I hear your voice saying good morning... and I remember feeling luckiest on the planet... because I had you, I had you and you loved me. I had everything. And now you're gone... you've been gone for so long it's been torture... I still love you, baby." I said with an aching heart.
All I heard was silence after that.
I thought I had my life back together... but I was wrong. It will never be the same after she's gone.
I have to let her go.
I stood up and looked down at the dirt.
"Goodbye, Natalie."

I sold the penthouse. I never visited her grave again. I threw myself into work. I got richer. I got smarter. I realized my mistakes and learned from them. I learned and accepted that I can't turn back time so I just have to move on. After a few months... it all got better.
I focused on my new company, I needed new people and everything so it was busy days for me.

One day my secretary ringed my phone in my office. I picked it up.
"Hi, sir. I probably forgot to remind you you have meetings with your um... candidates for the place of your PA. Would you like to see them now?" I heard her nervous voice explain.
"Sure. Send them in, and don't worry about it, I wasn't that busy anyway." I said and she thanked and hung up.
I soon heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said and leaned back against my chair.
Inside came a very nervous and beautiful girl. She was somewhere in her twenties but looked very young. She had long, black hair which were down and straight. She wore a white pencil skirt with a creamy shirt. She caught my eyes.

She sat down opposite me and I felt weird.
"I'm sorry, I don't currently have the list of your all names, do you mind introducing yourself?" I asked calmly, watching her carefully.
"Yes! Of course, um... I'm Rachel Brown." She said and shook my hand. Her skin was delicate and her eyes were a deep blue.
I smirked.
Rachel Brown...