[ Chapter 19 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

After Eren had put the boulder in the gate, he lost consciousness and blacked out.

Mikasa and Armin helped him out of his Titans form, just as they wanted to walk away, they saw two shadows above them, two huge shadows of Titans that were staring down at them.

Armin turned his head around with a terrified expression as he looked at the two smiling faces of the Titans. Just as he blinked, someone sliced the napes of the Titan and killed them at a lightning speed.

Both of the Titans fell to ground, and a person stood on one of the head of the Titans with their Survey Corps cloak whipping in the air. There stood Levi with his hair swishing around on the head of one of the Titans. "Oi, brats? What's going on here?"

●●●

After the retake of Trost Disrict, you and the other cadets were brought to the trainees camp, where you were treated by Hanji. Your arm was moved back in place and bandaged, while Eren was taken under the custody of the Military Police. He was trown into a cell, under the court house.

After he woke up from his coma, he saw two of his heroes, 13rd commander of the Survey Corps, Erwin Smith and Corporal Levi.

He had a short conversation with them about his trial that will be held in a few days. After a few days of sitting in a cell, Eren was picked up by Squad Leader Hanji, and squad leader Mike Zacharias. They brought him to the court room were his trial was going to be held.

In the court room were many people standing. On one side, the Militay Police and on the other side was the Survey Corps standing. He saw how his friends and you were standing on the side of the Scouts as well.

Eren was cuffed to a pole between the sides of the military branches and infront of a desk with a chair behind it. He moved his hands a little to figure out how strong they were.

Eren looked at his friends, and at you. His friends wore a worried expression, while you had an emotionless look on your face. You had your arm in a cloth that was tight behind your neck, something Hanji had convinced you to wear after begging for hours. Eren asked himself how you got that, since you are one of the strongest people he knew, and they don't just get hurt.

The trial started and a man called Darius Zackly sat on the chair behind the desk, and started reading some official papers and documents.

Eren couldn't help but focus on you instead on the trial, still wondering how you got injured exactly. Was it a Titan? Or an accident with your gear?

"You are Eren Jaeger correct? And you're a soldier sworn to sacrifice your life for the cause if need be... Is that right?" Darius Zackly asked Eren with a serious tone in his voice.

Eren snapped out of his gaze and gulped. "Yes sir!" Eren answered.

"I shall decide your life and death, here and now. Any objections?" Darius Zackly explained.

"None sir" Eren just answered polite again. He can't mess it up or else he would be dead meat. He didn't want to die. There were so many things he still had to do!

"Let's hear the Miltary Police's and The Survey Corps's proposals" Darius Zackly continued. Eren didn't listen, he knew about the plan of Erwin, and he knew that the Military Police wanted him dead.

"In this review I read that Eren Jaeger, hit two of his comrades in his Titan Form. He launched one punch to cadet Mikasa Ackerman, and to cadet [Y/N]"

Eren looked back at you two with confusion in his face. Is that why you were wounded?

Everyone in the court room gasped, even Eren. He had no idea he had done that.

"Is this true?" Darius Zackly asked the two female trainees. Mikasa raised her hand and spoke carefully. "Yes it's true, but [Y/N] saved me just in time. Not only that, Eren saved me multiple times in his Titan Form too!" Mikasa tried to make the situation less problematic then it already was.

"May we see this [Y/N]?" Darius asked politely.

The crowd moved a bit so they could see Armin, Mikasa and you.

"Tch, That will be me, Zackly." You said. Everyone turned their heads to look at the three of you. Levi had his mouth wide open as he saw you but quickly regained his posture and shook his head. Was he hallucinating?

Erwin noticed this. "Levi what's wrong?" Erwin asked concerned, because Levi had a pissed off expression on his face, and he looked paler than before. "Nothing, mind your business Eyebrows" He hissed.

"Is your arm injured because of Eren Jaeger?" Darius asked another question.

"Yes sir, Jaeger here tried to punch Ackerman, so I shoved her away and I got hit instead of her." You answered honestly, the Scouts ways planned ahead, you knew they were going to win Zackly over.

"Well that's very brave of you" The General commented before moving on with the trial. Everything went perfectly fine, until people outside the Scouts had accused Mikasa of being a Titan-Shifter as well. Eren was pissed, his blood boiled in anger.

Eren screamed it out. "Just shut up already!"

☆☆☆