Epilogue

Edited

~6 years later

"Xander." I whisper as he trails kisses from my jaw down my bare shoulder. I turn around in my beloved's arms and gaze up at him with a soft smile on my lips.

He stares at me with love and adoration in his eyes, a slight smirk playing on his lips. Lifting his hand up, he brushes my hair away from my face before his hand rests on my cheek, caressing the skin.

"Good Morning, love." He murmurs leaning down placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Indeed. A very good morning to you too." I grin at him making his chest vibrates with a sexy chuckle.

"How are you?" I roll my eyes at the question, shaking my head.

"I am as good as a vampire would be on her eternal days." He opens his mouth to give me a snarky reply which I am sure of when his phone starts ringing.

He groans burying his head in my neck. I giggle as his hairs tickle my skin.

"One of these days, I am going to dismiss Nicholas for ruining my morning every damn day!" He growls against my skin, ignoring the ringing of his phone.

I run my fingers through his hairs making him sigh and leaning further on my skin.

"Oh be nice to him. He is such a sweetheart. Furthermore, he does his job perfectly fine not like you lazying around in the bed." I tease him gaining another growl in return.

Pulling away, he glares down at me with a frown on his handsome face, his arms on either side of my body. Biting my lip, I try to contain my laughter in.

"Sweetheart?" He grits out in disgust like the word saturates a sour taste on his tongue, looking furious.

"Aha." I nod my head up and down with an innocent face, looking at him with wide eyes.

"So he is a sweetheart?" He repeats again, his jaw ticking and the muscles in his arms flexing. I know he is about to attack.

Leaning my face towards his, I brush my lips with his, his eyes darken but he doesn't say anything, waiting for my reply.

"Of course, yes." I whisper and his eyes widen and his frown turns into a scowl.

Yelping, I push him back using my strength and speed out of the bed. Standing across the room far away from him, I smile in triumph at him.

Falling back on the bed, he puts an arm over his eyes, muttering.

"Remind me again why I even agreed to turn you into a vampire. I hate my decision sometimes when you use your strength against me."

Laughing loudly, I coo him;

"Oh come on. You love me more like this, don't you?"

Removing the arm from his face, his eyes rake over my body up and down approvingly. And i return the favour roaming my eyes over his bare chest and his jeans clad thighs.

"I do." He agrees huskily, locking his eyes with mine.

Then I realize that I am naked standing with my arms on my hips. My eyes widen and I turn around to dash inside the bathroom when two strong arms snake around my waist from behind, caging me.

"Uh-uh. Where are you going now? Don't you want me to show how much I appreciate you like this?" He whispers in my ear, his voice low and husky.

I bite my lip down, blushing hard as I remember all the time, he has shown me how much he appreciates me.