Restless Nights ~ (xMini)

Age: 22 i forgot why i added these smh im slow
Warning:

Request For:

This is a re-edit on 11/2/18

Enjoy :)

(3RD Person Point of View / 2ND Person Point of View)

Y/n woke up to the most annoying thing she had heard, Craig's uncontrollably loud screaming. It was the third night and Y/n was getting frustrated, being the girlfriend of one of the most acknowledged youtubers, he needed a way to make money,

content.

Y/n didn't mind it at first, as Craig needed a way to just let all his stress out- which failed.

He began to make more late night videos.

Y/n had it with Craig, as she heard another scream come from his office. "YOUFUCKINGCUNTBITCHPUSSY!" You could hear, you rolled your eyes and held in your giggle. Now was not the time and you were beyond pissed from the all noise he made. You received two noise complaints from your neighbor, in which they probably assumed both of you were- let's not get to that. With another scream you bolted out of bed, stepping out before realizing how cold the ground was.

Lifting up your feet you retrieved your slippers and draped the blankets around your small frame. Stepping once more, you walked over to the door, hearing an eerie creak along. The hallway light was on, causing you to block its beams with the blanket and searched around. You made it to a longer hallway, this wasn't here before, you remembered. "Craig?" You whispered, walking over the door, as the hallway seemed stretched you looked through the slightly opened door and pushed it.

There you saw, Craig wobbling all over the place and pounded on his desk. Looking up you noticed the camera flashing and smiled. "Craig?" You hummed, walking over to the drunken man, you could smell the liquor a mile away. "HuH- mom juSt goO." He earned a laugh from you as he embarrassingly hid between your breasts. "Craig you're still recording!" You shrieked, causing him to wrap his arms around your waist tighter.

"BuT itS soOooo waRm anD comFyyy-," "Ok Craig I think you had a little too much to drink honey. Come on." You pulled him away finally and walked over to his computer. The monitor displayed a white cat spasming out. Confusedly you closed the tab and watched as it showed your face in the new tab. You waved to the camera and gave a kiss to it, "Craig, if your watching this you're pretty much dying of a hangover by now. Love you anyways you drunk asshole~" You hummed softly and shut the camera off, grabbing Craig by the arm.

"ItS cooLllLld!!" He cried out as your looked at him with a grin. "Well come on then, might as well make the best of our last night here."

the next day

"mYy fuCking HeaD hUrtss SoooOo muCh- WhOs ThAt GuY oNn YouR CheStt?"