A NEW FREAKING PLACE?! 4

"This seems really cool and all but there has to be a catch to all of this... Am I actually really weak or something? I would really like to know what is going on..." Kozu said looking at his hands that had black claws for finger nails.

Those words kept popping through Kozus thoughts as he looked around. He was walking in human form so he wouldn't be spotted as easily. Of course he liked to be in human form because he used to be human in his past life. He kept walking through the forest like cave in deep thought about all the things that have happened.

As he walked through the dark trees he began looking for things to sleep in and find something for clothes. Little did he know he was heading to the exit of the cave where the adventurers from before came from.

As he walked he saw another bunny monster that got him out of his deep thought. Of course he ran towards it testing his new body out. It was a little weird at first but he got used to it and instantly killed the bunny with his claws.

< The monster you have slained was too weak for experience >

< Monsters in the Forest Dungeon Lvl 5 are too weak for experience for you >

"What?" Kozu asked in suprise.

< Possible Title: Sadistic
Requirement: Torture 5 beings or kill 15 way weaker creatures than you.>

"WHAT?!" Kozu yelled in shock. "All I did was kill a bunny monster!" Kozu continued pissed off.

Well that was new for him to say the least and he felt a headache coming. He's only been here for how many days?!

(Note: The world may never know~)

As the time went on and Kozu thought about what the voice said he knew he had no choice but to leave.

Sigh

Yes Kozu was sighing from whats been happening. Everything came way to soon and it didn't seem real. I guess the only option was to leave but the question was...where is the exit?

Kozu looked in his memories to see if he could remember where the adventurers escaped to. But no matter how hard he tried to remember he couldn't. He walked and thought and that is what all he did till something bright hit his eyes nearly blinding him. He looked up seeing a sun shining down on him and a giant opening to a cave around him. His eyes started to go lifeless from seeing this.

"No this is way to easy..no no no no no
no no no no no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no " Kozu kept repeating the words staring in a daze at the outside forest with a path leading somewhere.

This couldn't be real it just couldn't. What did he do to have it this easy?

NOTHING!

This was way to weird for his liking. His luck usually wasn't that good in his past life so why would it be now.

<Analyze has leveled up to Lvl 9.>

<You have unlocked seeing more of your stats from thinking of [LUCK] several times.>

Race: Five Tailed Abyss Spirit Fox

Title: [Spirit of Foxes]

lvl: 3

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite] [Tail Smack] [Against Odds: Time limit 1 minute] [Intimidation Lvl 3]

Active Skill: [Night Vision Lvl 10] [Danger Sense Lvl 9 ] [Analyze Lvl 8] [Enhance Speed Runner Lvl 5]  [Hardened Skin Lvl 5] [Enhanced Strength Lvl 3] [Enhanced Health Lvl 3] [Human Speach]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Magic Skill: [Abyss Hands: Cost 550 ] [Abyss Dome: Cost 300] [Abyss Blast: Cost 2350] [Abyss Fire Magic: Cost 100]  [Abyss Water Ice Magic: Cost 100]  [Human Form: Cost 0]

Resistances: [Fire Resistance Lvl 8] [Ice Resistance Lvl 7]
[Water Resistance Lvl 7] [Physical Resistance Lvl 5 ]

Health: 1345

Mana: 3850

Strength: 1335

Speed: 1430

Stamina: 1435

Intelligence: 95

Luck: 9001

Charm: 400

Cuteness: MAX

W-what the hell is this?... My luck... ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND! MY CUTENESS IS MAXED OUT! MY CHARM IS FOUR HUNDRED! " Kozu flipped out yelling.

His eyes started rolling in the back of his head. This wasn't real and it could never be real. A white ghost version of him started to come out of his body slowly going up.

"This isn't real... heh heh im average looking and I won't get attention if I go somewhere.. Yeah heh heh just average looking... I'm definitely not some kid that looks incredibly cute." Kozu said reasurring himself that he saw wrong.

< Possible Title: Insane >

"SHUT UP VOICE!" Kozu said snapping out of it.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A/N hey guys hows it been? .... FANtastic!

Now I know this was a little shorter and i'm sorry.