In Love ~ (xLui)

Age: 17
Warning:

Request For:

Re-edit on 11/2/18

(2ND Person Point of View)

You squealed at the next Lui had sent you and immediately texted him back an "I'd love to :)". You were nervous for a moment, slightly insecure on how you would look, what if he doesn't like it? You fell back onto your bed and sighed, it was going to be your first ever date with your best friend. Well not really since he had only just invited you to come to hang at the mall. You were pretty much in the friend zone, you had thought. "I bet her likes that one girl.." you muttered, the girl was probably no one other than Carly Griffin. A stereotypical situation, however you guys were actually good acquaintances and you always sat with her at lunch.

You both talked frequently and she knew about your little crush on Lui, yet she didn't seemed fazed since her crush was a boy name Evan. For once she was someone that wasn't fake, and for a popular girl, she was nice. But it bothered me because she was always better. Whenever I'm with her he'd always blush and turn away when I stay, I can see the way he stares at her. "Y/n!" Why can't he like me? "Y/n!"

You snapped your head to the voice, forgetting that you were lost in thoughts. "Y/n, I think we're getting robbed there's a man at the door." Your sister shook, hiding under the blankets. You cocked your head toward her with a confused look and rolled your eyes. "I'll go check it out, stay in here." You stood up and grabbed your bag, walking down the stairs toward the door. "Bye mom I'm going out!" You yelled to your mother who was singing and vacuuming the wooden floor which made you laugh.

You opened the door and there stood your best friend / crush. You hid in your screams at smiled at Lui, who smiled back. "Hey Y/n, ready to go?" Making sure you packed your phone you nodded, closing the door in front of you. "Yep! So Lui, where are we heading?" You perked, walking closer to him. At that moment, you wanted to grasp his hand and lean it closer to him. Unfortunately you couldn't, and held in your fangirl side. Walking over to his car he opened the door for you as you blushed a little.

"Oh-aw Lui! Y-you didn't have to." You said, stepping inside. "Why wouldn't I? We're friends!" You froze for a moment in utter disappointment, you were friend zoned hard, of course he liked Carly. "Y-yeah course." The car ride was silent in awkwardness and discomfort. But you sworn you could hear Lui cursing to himself that he was an idiot. Once the car stopped you looked out, you were at a park. You were confused and were going to message Carly for an emergency drive home until Lui spoke up.

"Y/n." He said sternly, grabbing both of your hands. You looked away and hid your blush, internally screaming that his hands were touching yours. Suddenly, his hand moved away and grabbed your face, tilting it forward. "Y-Yes?" You stuttered, your face was absolutely red and he looked down, until his dark brown orbs locked with yours. "I like you, more as a friend," He paused for a moment and sighed as you froze in bewilderedness. "When I first met you in freshman year I had my heart set on you. When you introduced yourself I screamed inside, knowing that you had actually had the time to pay attention to someone like me."

"L-Lu-," He cut you off and kissed your lips, your eyes widen before you stopped and melted into it, wrapping your hands around his neck. Pulling away for air you stared at the blush on his cheeks and he stared at yours. "Lui.." You said, grabbing both of his hands and intertwining fingers.

"I love you too."