Part 2 - Chapter 8 - Tell No One

Eryk's POV

Three Weeks Later

"Alpha, can I please speak to you?" Kīīng said to me, his face showing a nervous expression.

"Uh, sure what about?" I turn around, my back to Luke, and smile at Kīīng.

"In... In private, please." He said again.

"Can you give a me few minutes?" I asked, waiting or a response.

"Sure. I'll be in..." He paused, not sure where to wait.

"In my office please."

"Your office..." He paused again and I watch as his eyes trail off to where Luke was sitting. "Got it." He finished.

He nodded and walked passed me, about to go up the stairs. "Hi, Kīīng. How are you?" Luke voiced asked, making me turn around and watch the two.

"I'm fine, Luke. I'm fine." He gave a small smile and looked at Luke.

"See you around. I need you to come shopping with me later. I need someone with a fashion sense and not someone who wears what ever HE wants... Eryk." Luke said back making Kīīng chuckle softly.

"I'll be in the Alpha's office." Kīīng said. Luke nodded and gave him a full, bright smile. Kīīng walked up the stairs and I just stood there watching him walk up the stairs

Luke and I have gotten even closer than we were before. He's not being the depressed, down Luke, that was around the time of the sad incident. He still gets mournful about it here and there, but it's much better than it was, and I couldn't be happier.

"Come cuddle, my big bad Alpha." He said in a soft, babyish tone, his arms up in the air. I couldn't help but coo at how adorable he can be.

"I would love to cuddle with you, baby. But I have to go see whatKīīng wants to talk about. It seems like it is something serious." I said, and he frowned, his hands falling back to his chest. He looked back at the television and closed his eyes slowly. "You okay, baby?" I asked.

He nodded and responded a few seconds after. "I'm fine, my love. Go see whatKīīng needs." He opened his eyes, a small smile formed on his face and look up at the ceiling, his hands going to his tummy, making him frowned a little.

"I will be right back after I talk with him. Love you, babe." I said before turning to walk up the stairs.

"I love you too, Eryk." I heard him say while I walked up the stairs.

I sighed and continued to walk up the stairs. I reach my office and walked in slowly, where Kīīng sat down on the sofa, his eyes red and puffy. I slowly approached him, touching his shoulders slightly.

"HeyKīīng, what's wrong?" I asked, wanting to know why was he crying. "Were you crying?" I added to my question.

"I have to tell you something, and I do not know if you're going to kick me out of the pack or something but you need to know this wasn't my fault. And it wasn't your either, but we have to own to it.Kīīng said with a straight face, emotionless expression on it.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked and he sighed before he shock his head, his eyes meeting mine.

"I'm carrying." He whispered softly.

"Can you repeat that? Please." I asked, unsure as to what I just heard.

"I said that I am carrying." He repeated.

"Carrying what?" I asked, trying to make sure it wasn't what I was thinking.

"Pups." He said, looking directly. "Your pups to be precise." He said.