chapter twelve

307.......307 reads in total...
HOW?!
just a quick thank you before I start the chapter❤😍

"Rest in peace Annie." A boy said. ".......is this the right choice cap-"
"It is." Levi interrupted him, the rest agreed.
"Now..shall We cook our boy a delicious meal?" Levi asked even though he already knew the answer.
"My pleasure" a boy said.
"Finnally......." a girl said.
"Eren is going to love this!!" The person squealed while running to the kitchen.

*short timeskip*
Eren weakly opened his eyes. In front of him stood a plate with a piece of bread on it, he quickly tried to grab it but realised it was hot.
And that it wasn't bread at all, it was meat.
His whole plate was full, as fast as he could he grabbed the meat and began eating.
Every bite he enjoyed.
He kept eating till his whole plate was empty, he took a quivering breath and leaned against the wall.

Ever Since he got kidnapped he had lots of sparetime, lots of time to think.
He started thinking if he saw levi somewhere before. But he's nowhere in his memories. Did he just randomly choose me? Because I happenend to be walking alone on the street? That might be it...he thought.
He felt like crying, he missed his dad, he missed armin, he missed his neighbour hanji, he missed le-..
He stopped himself.
Was he just about to say Levi..?
No way..

A weird feeling appeared in his stomach.
Ever heard of having butterflies in your stomach?
Well, this sure isn't it.
His stomach started hurting more and more. "Ugh..." he crawled towards the bucket that was meant as a toilet.
He hovered over it. "Hh h..." he puked into the bucket. It didn't stop yet, he puked another time. He gagged and couched.

"...oh fuck...Everyone wake up!!" A boy yelled.
Everyone woke up except for one girl.
"What is it?" The male yawned. "He's puking..." Levi looked at him. "Fuuuck...fuck!! Shit!!" Levi pulled at his own hair.
"Oi Levi calm down!! Everyone pukes somtimes!"
"Think straight you fucking shithead!! He hasn't eaten 6 days, he suddenly gets a whole meal and know he's puking everything out!!" Levi said outragely.

"I'll help him..." a boy spoke up. "Oh no...no no no no, you aren't, he can't know yet." Levi said while looking at the screen, he tapped his finger on the table.
"Get the suitcase" he hissed.
A girl nodded.."asshole." She said before waking off. Levi ignored here, she was important to the plan. She can't die yet.

~ to be continued~
Sorry that it's so short!
I had a loooooong day...and I'm so tired...I like fell asleep while sitting in the car😂 I woke up 5 minutes later though due my k-pop music stopping.
Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤