14

Alex

"Oh shit." Amelia looks under the covers at her naked body, and I can literally see the memories from last night flooding into her mind. She covers her face with her hands.

"Still want to have sex?"

"I can't i'm cringing too hard."

"Don't. It's just me."

She takes her hands away from her face. "Exactly, and I care about what you think of me."

"Trying to have sex with me won't do anything but make me feel more for you."

She fake cries, a face that would look ugly on anyone but looks adorable on her. "I'm so embarrassed."

I pull her closer to me, running my hand over her boobs in the process and pretending it was an accident, and she puts her head on me and her arm wraps around my torso. I'm still completely aware of how naked she is as her body touches mine. "How about we go out tonight and you can forget about this."

"That'd be great. As long as there's no alcohol involved."

"Course not," I laugh. "But we can finally have real privacy."

"Sounds amazing." She yawns and closes her eyes. "I need more sleep first."

"Okay, princesa."

"You don't have to stay. I know I basically forced you to last night."

I laugh. "Yeah you did."

"Once a dickhead always a dickhead, right?"

"I was kidding. I love sleeping next to you."

"Suuuure."

I let out an over exaggerated groan. "You're annoying."

She lifts her head from me and leans on her arms, her head above mine and giving me a perfect view of her cleavage. "I'd rather be annoying than mean."

"You think i'm mean?" I unintentionally look at her tits.

"Not anymore. You were when I first got here."

I put my hand under her chin. "Lo siento. I just find it hard to be around people who i'm not close to."

"I know." She leans down and connects her lips with mine, and I kiss back.

"You ready?" I say, knocking on Amelia's bedroom door.

"Just a sec." A second turns into four and a half minutes of standing outside her door, and then it finally opens. Amelia is wearing a strapless, tight white top and black shorts.

"Took you long enough."

"A lady always has to keep her man waiting." She winks, picking up a black clutch bag.

"So i'm your man?"

"Well you're not my woman."

She walks out in front of me down the hall and I laugh.

"Where are you going?" Dylan asks, looking her daughter up and down.