Chapter Thirteen

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to dark-shadows for creating the new cover and being generally awesome! :D ~MacBeka)

“I’m sorry?” I asked when I eventually managed to swallow the bit of steak.”You own this place?”

“Yeah,” Jay said as if it didn’t matter.

“You must be loaded...” I muttered before I carried on eating.

He grinned. “After over a decade in porn and stripping with not much to spend it on, yeah, pretty much.”

I sat for a moment in disbelief. “What do you do that makes the most money?”

“There are some things that most actors won’t do or would rather not. BDSM and that sort of thing. Group as well.”

“You’ve done... ‘group’...?” I asked hesitantly.

“It can be quite... interesting with the right people and in the right way. I’d love to show you someday.”

I blushed a bright red and focused on eating my steak, keeping my head down. When I eventually finished and sat back in my seat, I peeked up at him. He grinned and shook his head slightly.

“Bareback is another way of making a lot more money,” he said, continuing our earlier line of conversation.

“What’s that?” I asked timidly.

“Oh Kaidan, you are just too adorable,” he grinned widely, making me blush even more. “It’s sex without a condom.”

“Oh... When you say you’re going to train me... Are you going to, you know...?” I asked, biting my lip.

He smiled a genuine smile and it made my heart flutter. “Yes, eventually. But only when you’re ready and you trust me enough. We’ll work up to it. It’ll be with a condom for the first few times.”

“First few...?” I bit my lip.

He chuckled softly. “Oh yes, Kaidan. I’m clean, don’t worry. I get checked twice a month just in case. I’m going to assume you’re clean too,” he grinned at me.

I blushed more and hid my face behind my hands. “Stop making me blush!”

He laughed and reached over the table to take my hands from my face. I let him and he held them gently in his, stroking his thumbs over the back of my hands. I blushed even more and bit my lip again.

“Jay...” I trailed off, unsure of what I was planning on saying in the first place.

“What are you doing the day after tomorrow?” he asked, seemingly randomly.

I frowned, thinking. “Uh, it’ll be Saturday so avoiding my friend’s invitations to get pissed on a pub crawl.”

He laughed, grinning widely. “I want you to come to mine.”

I gasped slightly, looking up at him with parted lips. “Wh-What for?”

He grinned cheekily. “I think you know what for, Kaidan. It’ll be the perfect time to start your training.”

“But... Why not tomorrow?”

“Impatient, much?” He laughed as I blushed again. “I want you to do that checklist tomorrow. There’s also a couple other things I want you to do but I’ll text you with them.”

“What sort of things?” I asked nervously.

“Thinking things. Sexual things...” His eyes glittered as he looked at me.

“Jay, please...” I started. What was I asking – practically begging – for? Sex?

He suddenly sat down in his seat, releasing my hands. “Would you like dessert, Kaidan?” He smirked as if it had a double meaning.

“What do they do here...?”

“They do all sorts here. I think they should put you on the menu,” he grinned cheekily.

“Shut up...”

“You’ll be my dessert soon enough, Kaidan. You need to stop being so embarrassed around me, honestly.”

“I hardly know you though...” I blurted out.

He looked a little confused. “That’s what you’re worrying about?”

I nodded, blushing slightly.

“Oh, Kaidan...” He took hold of my hand again. “If that’s what you’re worried about, I’d be happy to get to know you more before we do anything. What is it you want to know about me?”

“I don’t know... I’m just being silly.”

“No, it’s fine. If I could have my first again, I wouldn’t want it taken by some stranger, I understand. What are you doing tomorrow?” he asked, making a gesture to the waitress as she poked her head in.

“Um... I have lessons in the morning but I’m free by 1. Why?”

“You’re in college?”

“Yeah,” I replied.

He smiled. “Are you enjoying it?”

“I guess... It’s a bit stressful sometimes though.”

“I flunked school so this is really all I can do. I’m glad you’re taking an interest in your future. Anyway, I wanted to suggest we spend some time together tomorrow, after your classes. We could go to the cinema, have a picnic at the park, whatever you want to do.” He smiled at me.

“I... I’d like that.”