Thirteen - Aquarium!

Ever since I found out about having two mates, I haven't been waking up normally. This is mainly because I'm not being woken up from the ringing of my uncle's old alarm clock. Instead, I've been waking up from the soft words of Jasper and Tristan, my two mates.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you guys must be thinking. That having like the most popular guy as one of my mates is cliche as heck, I know. It's crazy to me too. But what really gets my gears turning is how both of them already knew that I was their mate, but since I'm a year younger, I didn't find out until just recently on my sixteenth birthday.

Well, not only do I now have like the most popular guy but I also have the most colorful dork as my mate as well. Jasper and Tristan light up my world and I couldn't ask for better mates.

Now, more about me. The way I woke up was just dreadful. It's like I could feel someone's body weight crushing me in my sleep. Wait, I think someone is literally on top of me. . .

I batted my eyes open, still not graceful enough yet to flutter them open. The first thing I saw was a bunch of red hair in my face. I groaned, unable to move since there was an arm wrapped around my waist. "Jasper? What are you doing here. . ?" I was able to croak out, my throat was always dry in the morning.

"Hn? Oh, you're finally awake?" Jasper lifted himself up so that he was looking at me with his tired blue eyes.

I huffed and squinted my eyes before taking my chance and quickly lifted my head to give him a kiss on the cheek, "Good morning you big dork." I grinned before getting up out of bed, leaving the blushing Jasper with a cheeky grin. I gasped when he got up out of bed and started chasing after me. Dang, for someone who doesn't play any sports, he sure is fast. I ran downstairs, almost missing the last step before running into the kitchen. I couldn't move when I was suddenly grabbed by Tristan who was making everyone breakfast.

"Careful, you shouldn't run in the house." Tristan said sternly, softly squeezing my waist which made me squeak.

Jasper went up behind me and whispered near my ear, "You sound like a kitten. . . It's cute." I was now officially sandwiched between two incredibly attractive people who were both taller than me. It was amazing until my ego got the best of me.

"I know right? I'm adorable." I easily slid out of their grasps and walked over to the source of the delicious smell that was successfully filling up the house. "Ooo! Chocolate chip pancakes!" If this was an anime, there would be hearts in my eyes.

Tristan chuckled as he watched me stare at the pancakes, "They should be done by now." He walked over to me to get the pancakes ready. He put all the pancakes stacked onto a large plate and placed it in the center of the table along with three separate plates and some utensils.

I grinned and chose my spot before I began to pick out my pancakes. I didn't wait for the other two and instantly started eating, getting a laugh out of both Tristan and Jasper.

They made their way over, sitting on either side of me, before digging into their own pancakes. What can I say? We were all lovers of pancakes, which I was obviously okay with. Once we were all finished, I helped clean everything up before climbing up onto the counter of the island. I swung my legs as I watched them put the rest of the dishes away. 

"Ya know what we should do?" I hummed the tune of my favorite Fall Out Boy song as I waited for one of them to answer me.