Next Contestant ~ (xOhm)

Age: 28
Warning: Angst + Mature Topic

Request For:

(RYAN'S POV)

I judge by what she's wearing
Just how many heads I'm tearing
Off of assholes coming on to her
Each night seems like it's getting worse

   "Y/n you can't go out like that, that dress is WAY to low for you!" I growled looking at it, "Ryan, nobody is gonna be looking at me, I'm just a bartender after all. Why are you freaking out so much Ryan?"

  "It's always the same thing Y/n, some guy staring at you and making moves, I can't be breaking limbs 24/7, not to mention your boss is a complete pervert."

And I wish she'd take the night off
So I don't have to fight off
Every asshole coming on to her
It happens every night she works

  "Can't you just..stay home tonight? I can't have you always getting hit on by some drunks now can I?" She only sighed while her e/c eyes stared at the ground. "One more night, ok Ryan?" "Fine," She smiled as she kissed my cheek and left. "Don't get hurt!"

They'll go and ask the DJ
Find out just what would she say
If they all tried coming on to her
Don't they know it's never gonna work?

  They always try, can't they fucking tell it work even work? They still try, they'll ask the DJ about her and try hitting on her, if only they knew I was always there staring bar fights.

———

  I was freaking out at this point, it's been 3 hours since Y/n's shift ended, maybe she just had a busy night, right? "Where the fuck are you Y/n," I muttered before hearing knock, she must've forgotten.

  I opened it slightly seeing red and blue lights outside as I stared in complete shock. "Sir?" I looked down to the two shorter men in which one whose hands rested in his pocket. "Is this Y/n L/n's resident?" My heart dropped as I was stuck with a complete lost of words. "Y-yes, is she alright?"  

  The two looked at each other either in Morse code or worst as they started back at me again. "We're sorry to say this but, Y/n L/n was found near the back of an alley way near a bar strangled to death and sexually abused. We are sorry for your lost."

  The tears burst forth like (the fourth wall) water from a dam, spilling down my face. I feel the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child and I look toward the window, as if the light could soothe me.

There is static in my head once more, the side effect of this constant fear, constant stress I live with. It takes something out of me I didn't know I had left to give. That's the way it is when people are hard. It's like a theft of the spirit, an injury no other person can see.

She wasn't gonna come home at all this time.

There goes the next contestant.