Six - Big Test!

A//N:
Hello lovelies! This chapter is a lot shorter than the chapters usually are, I didn't have a lot of inspiration for this one >.< Even so, I hope you enjoy it! I feel like I'll be able to update more, since I have many chapters that just need to be completed and are like half done >.<  Bear with me! I'll get you guys more chapters soon! Love you all so much!

----------------------------------------

Recently I haven't been sleeping very well. I would always wake up in the middle of the night, at least five times. What makes it even worse is that today is the day of the big test. Yes, I did study, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be 100% confident and ready for the dang test.

I groaned before slowly getting up and out of bed, making it incredibly obvious that I do not want to go to school. Before I did anything else, I packed up my stuff so that I wasn't rushing and risk forgetting something. Then I began to get myself dressed for the day. I was far too tired to worry about what to wear, which is surprising knowing me. However, I didn't look completely terrible.

I sighed as I practically dragged myself down the stairs with my things. I trudged into the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat before I heard the usual knock at the door.

Em and I did our usual walking to school, she being a bit more excited than usual.

"Were you told?! Were you?! Seung is coming back!" She practically jumped up and down with excitement, for a second I thought she was going to fall over or even hit me with all her flailing.

"Yeah. He called me about it last night." I told her, not as excited because of my lack of energy at that moment. She huffed, disappointed that I wasn't also jumping up and down with her. "I'm excited, don't get me wrong. I'm just super tired and stressed about that science test today." I explained to her, hoping that would calm her down a bit.

She nodded, signaling that she understood, too excited to speak actual English. We finally arrived at the school to see that not that many students were there.

"Do you think Seung will transfer to our school?" She finally spoke up.

"Maybe. He is in our grade." I answered her simply.

"Yeah. I wonder if he changed at all? Maybe he finally got a glow up and now looks like one of those Korean pop idols you listen to." She grinned playfully, hoping that she was right.

"Yeah, maybe. He sends lots of pictures but it's usually of scenery and other things, since he doesn't like his picture being taken all that much." We continued to talk about Seung and the break coming up until the first bell rang and we parted ways to our classes.

The day dragged on slowly. Tristan was busy studying and didn't want to be disturbed during lunch, Jasper was probably doing the same thing. It was I that was having trouble sitting down to study. I just had so much on my mind that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. Even if I did study, I would most likely forget a lot anyway because of the fact that I can't concentrate.

The final class and the class with the big test finally came, and I was pretty sure I was going to cry. Tests scare me, especially ones that require any sort of math. Algebra is fine for me, but anything else goes in through one ear and immediately out the other.

Hello, my name is Rio White, and I am about to die a terrible death called test taking. Wish me good luck.

Hey, look on the bright side, me. My birthday is coming up!

---------------------------------------
A//N:
Another author note? I seriously need to stop talking so much. I just wanted to say how thankful I am for everyone who reads this story. I honestly never thought it would get to almost 1,000 views and I'm so happy. Thank you all so much, I love and appreciate all of you!
-Miya❤︎