Chapter 32: Always Yours

A/N just keep scrolling :) 

Camila was woken up by a loud crash. She groaned as she grumpily opened her eyes, quickly covering her face with her hands, avoiding the sunlight entering from the windows. She saw that the couch in her room was empty, clearly signalling that Alexis was already awake.

"Alexis?" She called out.

She got out of bed and decided to get ready before looking for her friend. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She then changed into casual clothing and went out of her room. She found the blue eyed girl in the kitchen, cleaning up a broken plate. Camila didn't realize she was on the phone with somebody.

"No- she doesn't have that many plates- why the fuck do we need plates anyways?"

Camila surprised her by hugging her waist. Alexis jumped up at the sudden movement but took a deep breath when she realized it wasn't a serial killer, just a sneaky little lesbian.

"Hey Cam- Mila. Camila. Morning, Camila."

"Morning. Did you break a plate?"

"Yeah- I'm sorry, I wasn't looking and yeah- I'll buy you new ones, I promise."

"No, relax. It's fine. Be careful cleaning it up, do you need me to help?" Camila asked, looking at the sharp pieces on the floor.

"No- no, you're good. Hey, you wanna have our usual Camlexis chill day?" Alexis asked hopefully, trying to contain her nervousness.

"Yeah sure." step one- complete.

"Alright, why not lay in bed and pick a movie while I clean this mess up okay?"

"Okay." Camila smiled, grabbing a banana from the counter before going back in her room to turn on her TV and force Alexis to watch Meet the Robinsons for the eight time.

"Was that my baby?" Lauren finally spoke.

"Yeah- she's on the bed right now."

"Okay- right, turn the film loud enough so we can enter stealthily."

"Somehow with Landon and Dinah in the plan, I kinda doubt that would work."

"Have some faith in me."

"Whatever, Jauregui. Don't fuck this up. Your girl is the most precious thing in the world."

--

Landon found the key, he showed it to Dinah, who snapchatted the whole thing. Dinah was keen on filming this whole day, trying to make this into a short film. Camren proposal is just too precious and needs to be remembered for the rest of their lives. She might accidentally 'leak' the video later on social media.

Landon handed Lauren the key. The green eyed girl was beyond nervous, was Camila even going to say yes? They were in a rough patch and fuck, she doesn't even know whether or not Camila was ready for marriage. Whatever, she got the ring, the plan and the squad, no backing off now.

Once they were in, the loud noise could be heard from Camila's room. The house was large, but no one was home except for the two best friends. Lauren had made sure Alexis would keep her occupied for whatever amount of time the three of them needed.

They went into step two of the plan. They went around the house, mainly the living room near the front door they were going to go out from. Landon had the flowers ready, putting them in the empty vases Alexis had left and then proceeded to lay petals on the floor from in front of Camila's room all the way to the front door.

Dinah took out her posters (yes, huge ass posters) of candid pictures Lauren had taken of Camila over the years. She slowly took off the frames with Cabello family pictures (with their consent of course) and stuck those up.