Break up make up

I walked into school the next day with Heller waiting at the entrance making out with a blonde as he grabbed her breast and she moaned. I almost gagged as I looked at them. He pulled away and she kissed his neck as he smirked at me, winked, then continued swallowing her face. I fought tears as I marched inside. The same morning repeated over and over again. Each day he had a different girl, and each day he skipped class. By the second week of this torture, I grew angry and accustomed to it. But on Tuesday, I tripped on his brunette's bag, knocking both of our belongings all over the floor.

"OH MY GOD YOU BITCH!" I looked up at her from the floor to see Heller laugh as well as all his new friends and girls. She grabbed my hair and yanked me to look at her spilt items, "CLEAN IT UP!"

"No."

"Excuse me?! What the f-"

She was interrupted by me digging my nails into her arm. She screamed and loosened her grip on my hair. I swiftly stood up and slapped her in the face, then held her arm as I side kicked he stomach. I sickening pop was heard as well as her scream as I popped her shoulder out of place. I dropped her arm. "Clean your own stuff up."

Storming off, everyone congregated to her, and the rest of the student population was in class, meaning I was late. A couple tears fell, but I refused to cry full on. Not even ten feet from my first class, I was slammed into the lockers.

"What the fuck was that?!" Heller hissed in my face.

"Why do you care? She was only going to last you five more minutes."
He growled and I glared. "Get off."

"No."

"Why not? I thought you hated me. If you hate me that means you want nothing to do with me."

He clenched his jaw and his eyes grew darker. "Just because you're a bitch doesn't mean you need to place that bitchiness on people in my life."

"Impossible. You don't have anyone."

His whole body tensed before he punched the locker next to me so hard it bent the metal beyond function. "You mean nothing to me. You're just an ugly dike who wants attention."

"If I wanted attention I could get it."

He laughed sourly. "Sure." I glared at him, pushed him away, and stormed down the hall. "Where the fuck are you going?" he seethed after me.

"To find some attention." His footsteps were fast and heavy behind me but as I met an intersection with my hallway, a boy walked out of the restroom, wiping his damp hands on his jeans. I quickly snatched his shirt and dragged him so he was in clear view of Heller.

Heller growled and crouched down as he sped up towards me "Wisconsin..." he warned. But his voice did nothing to deter me as I pressed my lips against the boy's. He was shocked at first, but responded quickly. Well, until he was shoved to the ground. "Get out of here," Heller seethed lowly, and the kid obeyed, scrambling away. I rolled my eyes and began walking away, but Heller grabbed my arm and spun my around, holding me firm against him. He grabbed my chin, "are you trying to get that boy killed?!"

"I thought you didn't care about me," I mocked.

"No one gets to kiss you," he all but roared.

"And why not?"

"Because you're mine." With that, he yanked my legs up around him and lifted me up, pressing me against a wall. He wasted no time, leaving countless hickeys all over my neck and chest. I gripped his hair and his chest rumbled. My body plastered against his like we were made to fit like a jigsaw puzzle. His fingers dug into my thighs and I moaned his name. He responded by persuing his actions more intensly and feverishly.

"HELLER!" a female yelled.

He bit my neck lightly in annoyance then turned to face a redhead. "What?"

She gasped when she saw us. "Why are you with this stupid whore?!"

"You better watch your fucking mouth," he replied slowly.

"But, Hel-"

"GO THE FUCK AWAY. NOW." She scrambled away, crying. He faced me and rested his head against my neck. His body shook with anger and frustration.

I cleared my throat. "We should go."

His grip on me tightened with warning. I pulled back and grabbed his face, looking at him. His eyes were heavy with purple bags. His temple had a fresh bruise and his lip was busted.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight again," he warned lowly.

I sighed. "But, sch-"

"I said no!" he shouted, pressing his body more onto me. His body shook and I rubbed his back and finder combed his hair until he settled down. "Can we go to my place? Please?" he asked with a weak voice.

I nodded.