CHAPTER ONE

Twice is one of the most popular girl group in korea right now, they are formed with 9 members, jihyo, tzuyu, mina, chaeyoung, dahyun, momo, nayeon, jeongyeon and sana. They are happy and got a lot of guesting nowadays but being an idol wasn't easy as we thought tho. twice just got home after their guesting on weekly idols, their manager prefer to let them rest first before their next guesting.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Oh gosh! Being an idol is just so, exhausting!, I'm so tired right now, i am awake for like 3 days straight! Because of our hectic schedule and i feel like anytime now I'm ready to collapse, actually not only me, all of us looks like we're ready to collapse anytime now so our manager take us home first and let us rest.

"Damn, so glad we passed through that show without collapsing tho lmao!"sana said, everyone laugh about what she said and we all nodded as a response.

"Lmao, what do you mean passed? You were almost asleep that time tho, your eyes were closed and you were nodding your head like an idiot while clapping lmao!, We just save you by covering you at our back" jeongyeon said and we all laughed harder, we almost die because of laughter that time tho btw, i almost forgot to tell you about that lol.

"At least I didn't collapsed jk"
Sana said. We stop laughing that time and looked at her "-_-", and we let her to enjoy her time first maybe she's just too tired lmao, sometimes sana unnie is just too corny tbh.

Btw we just released our "cheer up" music video 5 days ago so that's the reason why we have a hectic schedule right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we rest and recharged ourselves, we sat on the living room to talk to our manager about our schedule, while we're having our meeting i feel like there's someone who's​ looking at me for about a minute now (i think), I look around to see who is it, then i saw mina unnie is staring at me, she immediately turn her head to our manager and listened to him, i wonder why she's looking at me tho, maybe there's something wrong with me :/ enough of that.

Btw i remember the first day i saw mina unnie, she looks scary that time tho, her hair is so long and straight and her Face is covered up with her long and straight​ hair, sorry for mentioning her hair a lot, i just love her hair, but she still looks beautiful that ti-

"CHAEYOUNG!"

I was about to say something but my manager call me and yelled at me, he wasn't angry tho, maybe I'm just daydreaming too much

"S-sir" i said.

"Are you listening? Seems like you're daydreaming too much"

"Sorry sir I'm just thinking about something, but I'm listening don't worry sir" he smiled at me and continue to talk, while smiling i took a glance at mina unnie and she's laughing silently, then i continue to listen to our manager.

MINA'S POV

WOO! Feel so relieved after we took a rest, cheez that was so exhausting never been exhausted like that before, we're just new so we're like adjusting our time so hard, but we want this, we picked this life so we must take responsibilities to it.

So, our manager came and we talked about our schedule, while we're having a meeting i saw chaeyoung, (ofc i will see her duh she's my band mate what are you thinking mina)
Sorry about that, I can't take my eyes off of her, she's so cute tbh she's so irresistible i love her but as a friend, I've been staring at her for about a minute now, then she turned her head and saw me staring at her.

(Shit! What do i do? What do i do?, Hold on, why am i even panicking? Ugh what's wrong with me, I've been like this for about a week now bruh)

After she saw me staring at her i immediately turned my head to our manager and started to listen. Then after a minute our manager was calling chaeyoung several times but she's just looking at the floor and smiling like an idiot, wonder what she's thinking about?:/, Then our manager shouted her name so she would pay attention.

"CHAEYOUNG!"

"S-sir"

"Are you listening? Seems like you're daydreaming too much"

"Sorry sir I'm just thinking about something, but I'm listening don't worry"

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

Alright I know, chapter one is not good but..try to read the next chapter/s, maybe it could change your mind.....j-just...maybe?...😂🙈
-xoxo