Chapter 18 (6/7)

Previously on Chapter 17

"But before I gave you the answer.... Would you all promise something to me?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me. They nod. "Promise me... That no matter who I choose. It won't affect our friendship" I say seriously. They all smile "we promise." I take a deep breath and look down. I don't wanna see their reaction after I give them the answer

"I choose....

-Taehyung's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

I scan my eyes around the room. They all seem anxious about my decision, except one. He looks blank. Even though his eyes is pleading at me.

.... Taehyung Oppa..." I say softly. The others look down in dejection. But then they all look back up with a smile on each of their faces.

One by one they leave the room to give us some privacy. They pat Taehyung's back as a sign of congratulations, then they were out of sight. Once their footsteps is out of earshot. Taehyung slowly walk towards me "you really picked me?" He ask. I smile at him and nod my head. He smiled his box smile that I love so much. Then he embrace me in a warm hug. I love his hugs so much. They always keep me calm. "You won't regret choosing me, Y/N-ah. I promise..." He whispers as he leans his head on my neck, and mine on his chest.

Time-skip

It's been a month since Taehyung and I started our relationship. The boys kept their promise and respect us. They respect my choice. Which I can't be more glad of.

We still haven't announced our relationship to the fans. Honestly.... I'm the one who didn't want to. I'm scared the fans would hate me and that will affect Taehyung's career as an idol. He assured me that it'll be fine, since I used to be an idol and I still have a lot of fans. But I just can't stop being worried.

Today is their concert. I was given a backstage pass by Taehyung, so I'm standing backstage, it's still not their turn yet. So Taehyung is with me, standing next to me with one of his arms being wrapped around my waist.

Soon they we're called to be the next one to perform. He kissed my cheek before waving at me and walk on stage. They get into position, then the music starts.

(I love his outfit in this performance. He's so handsome. Honestly... All of them are. They always are)

Every once in a while he would glance at my direction to give me a flying-kiss. I would blush because the staff is teasing me.

Soon their performance is over. It's time for a little interview. What the interview ask next make me all jelly and squishy inside. "I heard one of you have a girlfriend" the interviewer ask. "Yeah one of us do..." Namjoon replied, smirking at my direction. "May you tell us who is this member?" The interviewer ask again. All the BTS members count down "3...2...1!" They all pointed at Taehyung. Who points at himself with a bright smile on his face. "Awww~ can you tell us a bit about her?" The interviewer ask. "Sure.... Well... She's beautiful, she's really caring and understanding. She always stood up for me. When I was sick.... She stayed up to look after me. She's overall amazing!! And I love her so much" he said everything while glancing my way. The fans awwed at that. "Why didn't you introduce her to us? To ARMY?" "She's afraid that ARMY would hate her and that'll affect my career" he said. "Will you all hate her?" The interviewer ask the fans. "Nooo!!!" Was what their answer is. "What's her name?" The interviewer ask. "L/N Y/N... The perfect name for my perfect girl" he said smiling to me. The interviewer notice that he kept staring towards my direction. "You kept looking backstage. I'm guessing she's here..." I gulped. Taehyung glance my way, I shook my head vigorously while forming an X with my hands. He smirk "yes... She's here." "Can you bring her out? I'm sure the fans would want to see her, right?" The interviewer ask. The fans cheered, indicating they wanted me to come on stage.

Taehyung look my way and motion me to come. Instead of coming I step backwards and shook my head at him. He pouts at me. The cameraman pointing their camera at me, so I covered my face. Taehyung sigh and give his mic to Jungkook and got up, walking towards me. He keep walking until he was right in front of me. "Jagi... Come on. They wanted to see you" he said. I shook my head "what if they hate me Oppa?" "You heard when the interviewer ask would they hate you? They all yell out no. So you don't have to worry" I still shook my head. He sigh and pick me up bridal style. I squealed in respond "Oppa! Put me down!" He ignore me and continue walking to the stage. He place me down in front of the crowd. "H-hi...." I say awkwardly. The fans cheered. "Oh! You're scarlet. The most favour YouTuber, that was once an idol too" I nod my head, making the fans cheered more.

Turns out... I was just being paranoid. The fans accepts our relationship. They supported us and I can't be more happy about it. Soon the interview ended and we're on our way back. In the car, Taehyung and I sat at the back. The way back home is a long journey. Taehyung's head keeps on falling, it's clear that he's sleepy. "Oppa... Our way is still long. If you're sleepy, just get some sleep." I say gently. He nods "may I lay on your lap?" He ask. I blushed but nod anyway. He grin and move to place his head on my lap. He held one of my hand close to his chest while the other is caressing his hair. He looks up to me and smile "I love you, Jagi." "I love you too, Oppa" I say smiling down at him. He leans up and kiss me softly then lay back down. I carefully move to grab a thin blanket I packed and drape it around him. His breathing slowed indicating he's sound asleep.

"He's so lucky you know?" I heard Jungkook said. I look up, confused "what?" "Yeah.... You chose him. Not that we're complaining. You really cared for him." Namjoon said. "If he ever treat you wrong. You know where to come" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrow. I feel Taehyung move and his arms wrap around my waist. He make a growling sound "Mine! Y/N is mine! Only mine! You can't take her!" He said. Then start to snore again. The others and I look at each other before we let out a quiet laugh. I look down at Taehyung and caress his hair. "Yes... Oppa. I'm yours and only yours" I say and bend down kissing his forehead and his lips curl up into a smile. I smile back and close my eyes. Slowly falling asleep. Our way home is still long.

*the end*

A/N: Taehyung? Check! One more to go. The golden maknae Jeon Jeongguk. That would be the last chapter. But don't worry! I'll probably will be writing more stories like this. I love writing to ever stop. I hope you guys like this chapter. Bye!!