043 | AKAASHI KEIJI

one shot is titled— CONFESSIONwas once COLD HEARTedited as of 08/22/2020

one shot is titledCONFESSION
was once COLD HEART
edited as of 08/22/2020

"Akaashi, loosen up a bit," Kotaro grinned at his friend with his hands resting on the younger male's shoulder as he pulled him towards his home.

Kotaro unwrapped his arms around Akaashi's shoulders, picking up the key hidden in the plant pot, inserted it in the keyhole and opened the door for them.

"Sis, I'm home!" He yelled, loud enough for you to hear as you descended down the stairs with your phone in hand.

"Where's mom and dad?" Kotaro questioned, messing up your short hair.

You simply glared at him and bowed at Akaashi, "They'll be out of town for the next three days because of a business trip."

His face fell, "Oh, okay."

You turned around after getting water from the fridge, "You okay?"

"Yeah."

You shrugged at his weird behavior and went upstairs.

"You didn't mention about having a sister." Akaashi said, his stare still lingering at the staircase you ascended upon.

Kotaro glanced at Akaashi with a smirk, "Well know you know."

As soon as you closed the door behind you, you slammed your closet open and rummaged through your clothes to find a decent shirt and pants but no, your closet is full of Kotaro's shirts and sweatpants that you borrowed because it was really comfortable.

You gripped your head in frustration, frantically looking for your phone and tapped Kiyoko's number.

"Hell—"

"Kiyoko-channn!" You whined in the phone. Making sure that your conversation is not being heard, you went in your bathroom.

"(F/n)? What's up?"

You can hear the sound of the squeaking sneakers in the background but you focused on getting advice from your friend.

"He's here Yoko-chan!"

She chuckled on the other line, "Akaashi?"

"My man," you answered back in point blank, "Shit."

She laughed at your slip up, "Listen, calm dow-"

"How does one calm down?!" You looked at yourself through the mirror, fixing your hair, staring at your oily face and smiled at the mirror, trying to practice your cool, "My hand is trembling, I'm losing my cool!"

"I don't have any experiences with men, you know that," she muttered softly, as if trying to comfort you.

"I know you don't but men are flocking over you in different directions!" You made hand gestures in the air, "Nishinoya, Buddha Tanaka and even Yamamoto!"

"That's differen. I know they like me, but I don't like them."

You sighed, "All right, thanks for the help though."

"Hm, see you."

"Yeah."

Yes. You—Bokuto's sister, has feelings for Akaashi, Kotaro's bestfriend. Ever since freshman year when you first set your eyes on him, you knew he was the one you would spent your old days with, have children and grandchildren—

Hm, uh... Nevermind.

Anyways, you fell for his skills in volleyball and the patience to handle your older brother's emo tantrums. Only you can handle him well but god, when you knew and heard from his members that Akaashi also handled him well you knew it was a match made in heaven.

You decided it was best to just wear the shirt Kuroo gave you, and one of his sweatpants to top it off but you still didn't feel satisfied enough. You shoved your head in your pillows and screamed in them, creating a muffled sound to echo through the house.

Kotaro knew about your feelings for Akaashi so he had specifically arranged this day for you to confess your feelings for him. He was playing the role of cupid and he definitely approves of Akaashi for you.

"Is your sister okay?" Akaashi asked, pointing his pencil towards the staircase.

"Yea, it's just her daily moodswings you know? Heheheh..." He chuckled awkwardly, earning a nod from the latter.

You never came out of your room because of your shyness. Your stomach was growling in hunger, but you still refused to go down until you heard the front door slam close.

You jumped out of bed, not bothering to ask Kotaro about Akaashi if he already had left and skipped downstairs to the kitchen.

You made a beeline towards the refrigerator and took water, chips from the pantry and chocolate.

"Hey."

You froze.

"Nice shirt." Akaashi commented.

You can only nod in return, biting your lips because you felt the butterflies in your stomach. Just as you can go up, Akaashi stopped you.

"Uh, I know this is sudden but do you want to go with me to the mall tomorrow? Bokut—I mean, Kotaro said that you know a nice place to look for new volleyball shoes."

You whipped your head around to face him with the warmest smile you can give him.

"Of course!"

Akaashi's lips curled up in a small smile, pink coating his cheeks.

•••

i know i went mia for a couple of weeks or maybe months? but i assure you there will be a fluffy+angst one shot coming up soon, staring kuroo and tsukishima (but im still planning tho maybe the miya twins?) ;)